🦷 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 🦷 - Preference

🎩 Alright, you better believe me when I say that this man is the king of dancing.

🎩 - It doesn't matter what dancing type it is, or what song is playing, this man sure can cut a rug.

🎩 - He can slow dance, Tango, Salsa dance, Swing dance, anything you van think of he can do.

🎩 - Your favorite though is when he does the 1920's dance "The Charleston" it cracks you up every time you see it.

🎩 - You really like to have a little fun and swing dance with him or do the Tango for fun. It gets your adrenaline flowing and it always makes you smile.

🎩 - But, you also enjoy a nice slow dance every once in a while. Caine also enjoys it.

🎩 - He's also not a bad singer, so sometimes if your dancing with no music, or just messing around, Caine will sing a song for you both to dance to. You find it special when he does, because you really love his voice.

🎩 - He knows exactly how to move his feet and stay in sync with the rhythm of the song.

🎩 - Every time before you guys start a slow dance together, he'll do one of two things:
A. Take of his hat, bow, and say, "m'lady?" And raise his upper jaw.
B. He'll take your hand, kiss it, and say, "shall we, my dear?"

🎩 - Either way, you love them both. And you've never turned down a dance with Caine.

🎩 - sometimes Jax will ask you for a dance, really just to upset Caine, but Caine always steps in saying, "She already has a dance partner Jax! Maybe go ask gangle, or Ragtha, or Pomni, or Zooble!"

🎩 - Just don't tell Caine that you may have danced with Kinger before. 🤫