🦷 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🦷 - Preference

🎩 - Words of affirmation/physical touch/Nicknames

🎩 - he's at a constant state of calling you "dear" and "darling" and "sweetheart"

🎩 - Its very rare that you ever hear him call you by your real name.

🎩 - And of course, Caine pretty much is always touching you. Whether he has his arm around you, or holding your hand, touching your face, or linking arms with you, he loves knowing that your with him.

🎩 - it can get on your nerves sometimes, and he can be a little jerky with his movements, but he means well, he just really loves you and wants to keep you close.

🎩 - And (your personal favorite) is how he uses his words!

🎩 - He is such a romantic partner, and he always has something that'll make your knees go weak.

🎩 - His most used pick-up line for you is, "my dear, you're so sweet, you're giving me a toothache." He then raises his eyebrows a.k.a his jaw waiting for your reply.

🎩 - you usually laugh it off and give him a kiss on the Canine.

🎩 - this makes him go tense and his hat fly off and it makes him almost fall to the ground. Even tho you kiss him almost everyday. He still has the same reaction.

No problem! Here's a new chapter just for you! 😉

PLEASE! YOU CAN BREATH NOW! 😭