🎩 𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐱 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 🎩 - one shot

꧁ guys, there is a song called jealous of the moon by Nickelcreek i suggest listening to it! Ill put the song up top! ꧂

Requested by: @avadaughterty

                                                                         🟥 🦷 🎩

It was a normal day in the digital circus, when after your theme song, a new character joined.

She wore a jesters outfit and knocked over all the other characters.

"Caine! Is this another one of your MPC's? Cause if it's a new character, we're gonna have to redo this whole theme song." Jax said with an annoyed smile on his face.

"My my! It seems a new human has entered this realm!" Caine exclaimed.

The jester girl asked the usual questions, "where am I? How did I get here? Who are you people? What going on?" All that jazz.

You thought you might help the girl by introducing yourself.

"Hey, just calm down. We've all experienced how your feeling." You smiled. "Hi, im (y/n)." You told the girl.

"Umm, Hello?" She replied.

The jester girl soon got her name, which was Pomni, and she finally admitted defeat to her new home and body.

Caine insisted that he give her a tour. He grabbed her arm and pulled her outside.

You couldn't help but watch, you loved Caine and wanted to see what the new girl thought about the place.

You watched as Caine showed her the carnival and the lake, and how he showed her the tent.

But something caught your attention, and this was what the moon said.

"Hello Caine~ I love you~"

This made your blood boil. You despised the moon for this.

"Ah! Let's get out of here before the moon gets frisky!" Caine exclaimed and pushed Pomni away.

He then took Pomni back inside and gave us all a quest. Capture the Gloinks! You hated this game, as the little shapes always stuck to your hand and it took forever to get them off. Plus they were quick and annoying.

After Caine had disappeared, Ragatha decided it would be best to show Pomni kofmo.

He paired gangle and Kinger together, while him, ragatha, Pomni, and you went to go see Kofmo.

"Hey! You guys go ahead! I've gotta talk to Caine about something." You told everyone.

"Suit yourself. But just be aware that kofmo's gonna be really upset. He always enjoys your visits." Jax said as made his way to the clowns room.

Once everybody left, you knew there was only one way to get Caine's attention. And that was to go to The Void.

You knew how to get there and soon made your way into the void. Now all you had to do was wait.

And it really didn't take long until Caine came to rescue you.

"Now (Y/n). Why would you be going into the Void. You now how dangerous it is! I'd expect this from Jax, but not from you." He scolded.

"It was the only way I could get your attention." You said back.

"And why did you need to get my attention?" He asked.

"I thought you told that moon to lay off! She knows you don't like her and she even knows about me and you! Why does she still say she loves you?" She asked him.

"No need to be jealous my dear, you know I have eyes for you and eyes for you only." He said as he pulled you in.

You sighed. "Oh I know. It's just, that the moon gets on my nerves. I wish she'd leave you alone." You replied.

"Not much I can do about that. I guess we'll just have to ignore her the best to our abilities." Caine said.

You kissed him, on the side of his face, not necessarily on his teeth, just a little below.

"I love you Cainey~" you smiled at him.

He became flustered and shy. Not like him, but you do this sort of thing to him.

"I love you too sweetheart." He replied as he kissed you the best he could.

You both then returned back to your original places and carried on with your day, both of you thinking about each other none-stop.

                                                                         🟥 🦷 🎩