Mina smirked and leaned over to capture Chaeyoung's lips. They both kissed when at that moment Sana rushed to see what was going on because she escaped from the others. Once Sana saw what was going on she stopped in the middle of the hallway with her eyes wide open and her jaw dropped.

"I-" she stuttered as she continued standing still and watching the sight in front of her.

Chaeyoung's eyes widened in surprise and embarrassment when Mina suddenly captured her lips. Mina's kiss made Chaeyoung's heart beat even faster and her cheeks instantly turned red as her mouth was taken by Mina.

Chaeyoung then heard Sana's gasp, which made her look over at her as she was standing there with her jaw dropped in shock. Chaeyoung was just about to say something back to Sana, however she couldn't because Mina's grip on her started to get tighter and she was unable to move her head at that moment.

"Chaeyoung.." Sana muttered under her breath as she eyes got watery. A tear ran down Sana's cheek but she tried to stay strong while watching the scene. She walked up and separated the two before slapping hardly Mina on the face and pushing her again and again.

Mina's hold on Chaeyoung became loose as soon as Sana seperated the two of them, however Mina was instantly slapped by Sana's hand and she also got pushed and was thrown away a few steps.

Mina's face showed shock for a brief minute before feeling furious once she knew that she had lost control of Chaeyoung and she was slapped by Sana.

Mina then turned around and glared at Sana with her eyes full of hatred and she muttered softly "Don't you dare lay a finger on me again, you stupid whore..."

"Oh I'm scared now.." Sana mocked her. "I would do it again if I need to." she replied sternly as Chaeyoung tried to keep Sana back from attacking Mina again because it wasn't worthy.

Chaeyoung then tried to pull Sana back to keep her from attacking Mina again since it was really not worth it. Mina's hatred of Sana was really frightening just from the look she had given her and she didn't want Sana to get hurt anymore because of Mina's obsession.

"Sana... I can handle this myself. It's okay... really." Chaeyoung muttered softly while she kept trying to pull Sana back, even though she knew how angry and sad Sana had become when she saw her and Mina kissing.

Sana turned to look at Chaeyoung and slapped her as well. "We will talk later.. now I wanna have a word with Miss obsessed here.." Sana said and faked smiled at Mina only to get on her nerves.

Chaeyoung felt like it really hurt when Sana slapped her, however Chaeyoung was too focused on keeping Sana from attacking Mina again.

Mina didn't like Sana's faked smile towards her, which instantly angered her. She glared at Sana and she muttered softly "Oh I bet you are enjoying this, you stupid whore..." Mina then began to move towards Sana with fury in her eyes, even though Chaeyoung tried to keep her back.

"You don't know how much.. I love seeing fail.." Sana started and stepped closer to Mina. She leaned over Mina's ear before speaking again. "Especially in your relationship with Chaeyoung because now.. she's with me. Oh and the best part is that we had the best sex ever today.." she whispered teasingly before stepping back, leaving Mina speechless.

Mina became completely speechless when Sana whispered those words on her ears and when Sana stepped back, leaving Mina alone and angry.

Mina's look of fury suddenly turned to pure anger and madness that she wasn't expecting Sana to reveal that she and Chaeyoung had already had sex together. Mina's face was now even more furious as she growled softly.