Chapter Thirteen

Freya Adams.

"Utter one more word out of your mouth and be sure to be ready for the consequence, and I don't give empty threats". I warned, my eyes cold making her shiver but as stupid as she is she doesn't listen to advice.

"Calvin will hear about this, how dare you threaten the future lady of the house, I...". I gave her a jab on her neck and she fell unconscious.

Fighting for a taken spot, humph how shameless.

I tied her arms and legs so she won't cause me more trouble if she wakes, now all I am waiting for was that rascal who claimed to love me. He is a dead meat.

By the time finished all my cleaning and cooking Sophie woke up and was just admiring the mad woman who has been screaming her lungs out since she opened her eyes.

"Sis, Your husband really dated a psycho, yeah she is beautiful...but characterless, well not my biz, sissy this pregnant lady of yours is hungry". Sophie smiled at me mischievously and I just sighed and shook my head.

Seriously, one baby sister with one mad lady is really not the best thing you want to experience.

Sophie had dinner and was now watching a movie completely ignoring the screaming witch, I took my tablet and view some emails while we wait for Calvin.

An hour later the door opened, and Calvin came in as he put his key card in his pocket, I started locking the door after what happened few minutes ago, thinking that she had such courage that she'd just barge in, tsk very shameless.

"Hey baby". He walked towards me and kissed me on the lips, not minding Sophie's presence and not noticing the mad lady. As his lips connect with my lips, all blood drained on Ember's face.

"Calvin, what are you doing?". Ember screamed, trying to free herself but my skill in tying people up is just the best.

"Who are you?". Calvin asked breaking from the kiss looking totally confused making her jaw drop as I smirked at her marking my territory.

"She is your ex, hubby". I pulled him to sit beside me as he eyed me looking very confused. "You don't remember?". I asked and he nodded while Ember looked down feeling embarrassed.

"She does seem familiar but I never had a girlfriend before... Oh Ember from high school, is that you?"

"Calvin...(sniff), I missed you, untie me please". Her eyes lit up.

Walking towards her "Babe, should I untie her, there must be a reason for this".

"Yeah sure you can, but be careful she is really the hyperactive type, she has been yelling since she came here".

The door unlocked again, and Noah came in. I turned to see Ember hugging Calvin who was bewildered. He looked at my calm demeanor. Gulping hard he pushed her a little harsh and came back to sit beside me.

"What, you can hug an old friend, there is no problem".

"I know but this one really wants to stick around, I can smell trouble. Please babe send her out". He didn't yell nor was it a whisper, it was loud enough for everyone to hear so I just turned around to face her "You heard him, he doesn't want you here, so out". I was as cold as ice while saying that, she looked over to Calvin and he gave her an indifferent look which made her take her bag and leave quietly.

Immediately she left I turned to Noah and hugged him tight. He looks really confused, well, we are not always hugging.

"Noah, I am so proud of you".

"Huh???". Two faces looks laughable at the moment.

"Sophie is pregnant with your baby". I said and he froze at first but later he was all smiles.

He carried the sleeping Sophie and went out of our home so they can head home, leaving me and my hubby alone.

"I am starving babe".

Pulling him to the dining room, I sat him down on the head chair and served his food, "How was your day?, you seem to exhausted".

"Oh yeah, I had to finish this week's Schedule before handing things to Noah".

"Handing things to Noah?, are you starting a new business?".

"No wifey, we are going on our honeymoon next week, so Noah would take care of the things in my absence".

"H...honeymoon". I have really forgotten about this, I shivered at the thought of staying alone with Calvin for weeks, My hubby acts like a gentle man but he is not one. He'd fuck my soul out of me if I went with him.

"What are you thinking about sweetheart. I promise to be gentle". He smirked as the words came out of his mouth and I felt goosebumps.

"Hubby can't we postpone, the company needs me now". Maybe he'd listen if I play this way.

"No baby, we can't do that". He smirked again and I shivered.

He stood up, walked towards me and slowly bent towards my lips, I pouted my lips a little waiting to receive his but it never came, instead he kissed the sweet spot on my neck, bit on it then sucked. Tch he is doing it again, how annoying but I can't say I don't enjoy it.

He had his dinner then went up stairs to freshen up, I completed me task, turned off all the lights and electronics.

I entered the bedroom and my husband who was making a phone call seem to have sensed my presence. A few minutes later, he ended it "Wifey, wanna come with me to the office tomorrow, not the regular one".

Immediately he said that I agreed without thinking, I will force his bodyguard to teach me how to shoot extra well.

"I have no idea of what you are thinking about but not my problem, if you want to go then I deserve a solid long-lasting kiss".

"Is that even a real thing?".

"Want me to show you?".

"TCH!!!".

Sorry for not posting again, had a lot of thing ruining my schedule will be posting every once in a week, I can mention a specific day but yes once a week.