Chapter Five

Freya Adams.

"Tch, my younger brother is back. Welcome baby bro". I faked a smile, yeah I was happy to see him. I love Elijah but he frustrates me to the core. Such an annoying brother.

Smirking he replied, "Yes princess, I am back".

"Tch".

" Let me go get ready so we can go shopping together princess, and you can tell me about your marriage on our way". That being said, he left for his room.

A few minutes later he came back in, he already changed into clean clothes and shoes and neatly packed his hair in a man bun, I am proud of my brother for being very handsome, even though I will never tell him about it.

" Hey ugly duckling ". I signaled for him to come sit beside me.

" Seriously big sis, you haven't changed, you are still acting childish". He patted me on my head like he was petting a baby, I slapped his hand away looking annoyed.

" How was Oxford". I asked him.

" It was annoyingly stressful, but I have graduated now, Even though none of you came to celebrate me, especially you sis". He looked at me accordingly.

" Weren't you the one who told us not to come, stop pretending to be hurt".

" I am not, I am hurt".

"Shut the fuck you, moron".

" Elijah, stop annoying my princess". My dad sided with me and I smirked with pride.

" Oh Dad, she is your Princess now, humph. Then I am my mommy's prince, right momma". He hugged her and she kissed his forehead.

"My one and only precious son, Don't mind her, she is jealous of you". My mom said.

We kept on arguing until Sophie and Noah appeared and after a few seconds, Hot Fool followed.

'Seriously, is everybody going with me, it is just shopping and a photoshoot'. I complained in my head.

My thought was interrupted by my brother's words to Sophie. "Oh my, if it isn't Sofia the first". He smirked.

"Jesus!, Elijah!!!". She immediately left Noah's side to hug him with a big smile on her face, Elijah returned her hug wrapping his hands around her waist.

" You are living your beautiful life, but you don't remember your man, tch you are one bad girlfriend". He whined.

But the next thing that happened made me laugh hard.

After landing a heavy slap on his face " I told you not to call me Sofia the first again or...".

" Or else what?". He interrupted with a smirk.

'Tch, the slap did not affect him at all, it is as if he got used to it'. I thought.

" Or else I will break your bones". Noah spoke.

The two forgotten brothers who had been sitting with our parents and watching the show seemed annoyed by my brother's presence, they both had the deadly look on their faces right now.

"And who are you two?". My brother met their gaze, not feeling even a little bit afraid and I praised him in my head, My mom gave birth to a bold son.

Calvin Dominick.

" Calvin and Noah Dominick your future brothers-in-law". I answered his question.

" Tch. big sis, Sofia the first, Why are you involved with the Dominick, their family... ". Elijah was interrupted when his mom said " Elijah, don't spoil it for me, let them get married quickly so I can focus on yours".

"More reason why I should stop the wedding momma". Elijah scoffed.

We stood up to go shopping, Mrs. Adams and Mr Adams were not going with us anymore since Sophie could help select what Freya would need for the shoot but not after warning two of them not to pick revealing clothes.

My little bro has been annoyed since he and Elijah met, and now too the girls did not even notice us as Elijah wrapped his hands around their waist as they argued.

Freya forced us to take her Rover because she was not in the mood to take her sports car, and with the excuse that there wouldn't be enough space. And after that, she turned her baby brother into the driver.

It seems that Sophie noticed Noah's pout as she broke from Elijah's hold and walked to wrap her hands around Noah's. "Sorry baby". She blinked at him cutely but my brother being himself, completely ignored her, giving her the taste of her medicine.

' Such a submissive girl, my soon-to-be wife does not even remember that I am here'. I thought.

" Elijah, guess who is in love". Freya said loudly while she and her brother smirked at Sophie.

" Yes, sissy it is Sofia the first, I can't believe it".

" Is it because she always says she won't love anyone until all men bow to her feet, ahhh she was such a prideful teenager back then, but now she is whipped. Sticking to Noah all the time".

" I didn't say that alone, we said it together". Sophie replied and Freya shrugged.

We were led to a VIP room, served snacks, and the clothes were brought in. 'Geez, how do girls survive trying out so many clothes in one day".

" Sophie, you have got to be kidding me, you want me to try out all of this, seriously!!".

Getting up she searched through the clothes, and picked the three she thought would fit her best, turning to me she raised he brow while showing me the clothes, I turned to look at my back to see if it was me she was showing. Like, this girl does not give a fuck about my opinion, so why now.

" So you finally acknowledge my presence ". I said while looking annoyed.

" I didn't forget about you Calvin, I am just a free spirit, not cuddling around with just one person. And besides my brother just arrived, it's okay for me to want to catch up with him". She patted me on my head and I wanted to lean in but I stopped myself.

A few minutes after Freya entered the dressing room, she popped her head out blinking cutely. "Sophie, come and help me with the zip".

I stopped Sophie from going into and went inside instead.