Chapter Twelve

Freya Adams.

Okay, when I said my husband is clingy, that was an understatement, he is extremely clingy. This guy has been rubbing all over me since we got in the, and even now that we are home his actions got worse. I know I am not romantic, probably one of the reasons why I stayed away from relationships since high school, I tried once but all the rubbing and touching just irked me, the relationship didn't even last a week.

"Calvin seriously, I am hungry. Let's eat first. One thing you should know about me is that I like food a lot". I said trying to get him off for some time.

"Do you not like me that much, you have a duty you must get done tonight wifey". He whispered and I shivered.

" Oh that, can't we postpone it for a...".

"Nope". Tch he cut me off without thinking twice.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and before I could protest he was already carrying me princess-style to our bedroom. Guess tonight is the night I throw my virginity out the window and have to get comfy with romance.

When we got to our room, he wrapped his hands around my waist, then peppered me with kisses, I closed my eyes and breathed out, his hands roamed all over my body and landed on my bosom, he gently squeezed, turned me to face him then loosen my zip making my dress drop to the floor, before roughly pushing me on the bed.

"Calvin hmm". I moaned when I felt him opening my legs, and then kissing my panties.

He made eye contact with me as he worked his fingers into my pussy, making me moan out loud, he added another finger while my hands roamed on his chest, removing his blazer and shirt.

His thrust started getting faster and when I was about to cum, he removed his finger, got up, and removed his pants and boxer shorts. I shivered at the sight, will this fit?

He kissed me on the lips passionately, sucked very hard on my nipple as he rubbed the other and gently bit on it, he kept trailing kisses down until his lips met my pussy.

He gave it a hard long lick as wet liquid were spilling out of me. He kept at it for some time, before hovering over me and thrusting his dick into me.

Pain turned to pleasure as he thoroughly fucked my brains out.

'''''''''''''''''''''''...............................''''''''''''''''''''''''

I woke up feeling exhausted, Damn it, that man kept at it for hours now my waist is numb.

"Good morning wifey". Calvin beamed at me as he came out of the bathroom.

"You look really happy today ". I raised a brow.

" Well, I am married to you now and besides last night was euphoric, wanna go again". He whispered into my ears as he sat close to me on the bed.

"No thank you ". I shivered immediately trying to get up and Calvin chuckled when he saw how desperate I was to escape.

Looking at me struggling to go to the bathroom, he carried me to the bathtub and prepared a bath for me.

"I am going to the office wifey, I will be home soon, don't miss me too much".

"Bye, work well and earn money". I said and he chuckled then kissed me before leaving while I enjoyed my bath.

I just had my wedding yesterday so I a giving myself a break from work, I had my bath then ate and organized the kitchen to my taste.

I was leisurely swimming in the pool when Sophie came running in.

"Hey, sis". I said and she replied with a sad-looking face.

"What happened sis?".

"I went to the doctor today for a check and he said...". She paused but I urged her to continue " I am pregnant".

"P...P...Pregnant!!!, wow. You mean I am going to be an aunt, Noah did a really good job. I AM GOING TO BECOME AN AUNTY, YAY". Getting out of the water, I danced happily.

I turned to look at her face " Then why are you sad, this is good news".

"Well, I don't know if Noah wants to be a father yet".

Hearing that makes me want to slap my naive sister, Noah not using protection during sex means he wants to get her pregnant and tie her down to him alone.

"He will have to accept it, who does not want a cute baby, if he doesn't we will beat him and send him to the mental asylum together, then steal his property". I said and she giggled.

"You look so happy as if the child is yours".

Hearing her laughing "Don't worry humph, the child will love his aunt better, come on this calls for celebration, I am so happy".

" Let's bake a cake then, I want to learn how to do it ".

We walked to the kitchen and started baking, we were done within three hours, and given Sophie's condition we settled for fruit juice instead of wine, we went and drank, I gave up halfway through but the pregnant woman beside me ate till her cravings were satisfied, then she slept off saying she was tired, I woke her and lead her to Noah's bedroom, it is his brother's property so he has his room in Calvin's mansion.

I cleaned the kitchen again, headed to my room, worked on my laptop a bit, and came back out only to meet someone I had never seen in my life.

"Leave my house lady, this is my man's property". She said to me.

"Who are you madam, and what are you doing here, it seems that you got the wrong place". I said to her very calmly which seemed to make her more angry.

"No this is the right house, so get the fuck out".

"Lady, you dare to walk into my home and rain insults, are you stupid or you are just recovering from a mental problem, get out".

" No, I am Ember, Calvin's only lover you can't throw me out". She yelled.

So hi guys, I did not post on Thursday, just needed a little break🥲. Thank you for understanding ❤️💙. And wow Calvin, you just had to date a psycho.