Chapter Nine.

Freya Adams.

"But Calvin..., I already kissed you before we left for the hospital, this is called cheating ". I complained.

" Really?, ... I can't remember, you know... So what about you make me recall the moment". He lied.

"Tch...Fine after this I am going to bed.
Humph". I pouted and he smiled as I moved my lips forward, towards his.

but that smile turned into the look of
annoyance when his phone rang, disturbing our make out for the second time today, his hands left my bosoms and I suddenly whined in displeasure. ' Was I enjoying his touch, am I falling for the hot fool'. I thought to myself.

His facial expressions morphed into an evil smile while answering the call and saying " Hey, baby bro". And I could only pity Noah through the phone, 'His brother is plotting his burial in his head'.

"Calvin, I am going to bed. Good night". I got up, only to be pulled back again, then he pressed the phone to my ears and raised my shirt before latching his lips on my nipples.

"Hey sis in law, thanks for dinner". I heard Noah say from the phone.

" Yeah okay". I stammered while cursing Calvin in my brain.

" Are you sure you are okay, sis?".

"Yeah, I-i am good, ...AH CAlVIN!". I moaned and immediately hung up as he bit gently on my nipples.

"What baby? Enjoying it?". Tch, I want to wipe that smirk off his face. I used the change in his movement to get up and walk straight to the master room.

"Good Night babe, I am going to study, I will come later".

I was already asleep when I heard the sound of the door, and because I am not a heavy sleeper I opened my eyes to see Calvin coming in, before turning to the other side of the bed and closing my eyes again.

I felt a kiss on my cheek and heard someone saying goodnight, making me smile before going into my dream world.

.....

I woke up to the feeling of the sunlight on my face, checking the time and seeing I was almost late for the office, I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower, but only to be faced with another wave of shock.

" I am gonna be late today". I whispered to myself unconsciously as I looked at water trailing down Calvin's body, and my eyes landed on his little brother, which made me scream and immediately close my eyes.

Shit, my eyes have been tainted.

I was struggling to keep my emotions intact when I heard footsteps which made me sprint on instinct but he quickly caught me by my arms. Why the heck does he have such long legs?

I was still in thought when I felt my palm on something hard yet fleshy, guessing what it was I turned to look at the place my hand was placed, and seeing that I guessed right I blinked multiple times before gulping.

"Good morning baby girl, slept well?".

"C-Calvin, my hand please ". I said, my hand still placed and held down by his big one on his dick.

He ignored me and stepped forward making me step backward, we repeated the motion until I was pinned to the wall.

"Babe, you will help me with something before going to the office this morning". He whispered straight into my ear as his right hand trailed down my face.

I felt my hand moving up and down slowly on his length, I let out a shaky breath as we held eye contact, his eyes were piercing into my soul, making it hard for me to breathe.

"Keep going baby, don't stop". He said with a low grunt releasing my hand to make me continue without his help.

Neither did I know why my hand started to move on its own nor where I got the courage from.

I rubbed my thumb on the tip of his shaft, and my other hand played with his balls. He felt his breath become more heavier with every second.

" Faster babe". He whispered while kissing my sweet spot, I heard him make another grunt as my hand began to move faster.

Soon after he came to my hand. I am still pinned on the wall as he tries to catch his breath.

When his emotions came back together he kissed me all over my face, "This is the best morning in my life".

" I need to shower". I pushed him away.

" Let's go register our marriage today love, the ceremony is tomorrow, so let's just settle the legal parts". He said to me and I just nodded before going into the bathroom.

I showered, then did my hair, did my simple makeup, put on my jewelry since they are my favorite part of dressing up, and then put on my black suit.

Note: the same suit but in a black color.

I walked out of the closet, Calvin was already dressed and he seemed to be waiting for me.

" Are you not going to the office? ". I asked while wearing my black heels.

" Darn, you look hot at the moment, should we ditch the office to cuddle at home?". He said, ignoring my question.

"Just because you are the CEO does not mean your absence can't affect your company, don't get too comfortable with your position if you don't want to lose it, Hubby". I replied, knowing that we won't just end up cuddling.

"Ok then wifey, let's go. I will drop you off at work".

We walked down the stairs, and I quickly made a simple sandwich and wrapped it as we were already late, we walked to the garage, sat in a Rover, and drove off.

"Something simple today eh?" I asked in a playful tone but he just smiled at me.

" Call me hubby or baby from today,  I like it". He said and I smiled before saying "Really, what about monkey?".

The car came to a halt and he tilted his body, pinned me with his arm on the passenger seat then kissed me gently. " That won't do wifey, that won't do. Go to work now or you'll be late". I got down and he drove off, but after throwing me a wink.