Chapter Six

Calvin Dominick.

As I stepped into the changing room, she seemed to notice that it was not Sophie because she turned to look at me and I lowered my head to meet hers.

"W-why are you here?". She stammered and I raised a brow.

"Turn around let me help you with the zip".

"No, I won't turn around".

Seeing that she wasn't willing, I suddenly pulled her into my arms and slowly helped her to zip up her dress from behind. I could feel her heartbeat beating unusually fast.

'And she says she is not interested in me'. I thought in my head with a smirk.

"Why are you looking at me like that, be quick and get out, humph". She pouted and I took the opportunity to give her a small kiss on the lips and gently squeezing her behind.

"Hey Mr. Dominick, stop your actions, I can file a complaint against you". She gave me a flat look after calming her heart.

" Don't worry Mrs. Dominick, they won't defy me". I tucked in her bangs and kissed her one more time before my phone rang and I got out to answer the call.

"Sophie, why did you let him in, I am not wearing this anymore". I could hear her yelling from where I stood and I just smiled, she is cute anytime she acts fierce.

By the time I got back, she already picked a blue dress, she looked so hot that it made me want to touch her. 'Damn, this girl is doing things to me, without even knowing'.

When everyone approved that it was good she went back to take it off, told the workers to pack it, and then shockingly she came to me. "Need something".

"What do you mean by that, we are going home so I came to call you". I narrowed my eyes and followed her.

Getting to the cashier, she blinked cutely "Babe, your credit card".

" I knew you wanted something ". I dipped my can't into my pocket and brought out my black card
Her her shone like she had seen some treasure, We all walked out after collecting both the cloth and the credit card from the lady.

When we were about to enter the car she turned to me again and started to blink her eyelashes. " What?". 'I am sure she wants something again'.

"Can I keep it?". She showed me my credit card.

'This girl is very demanding, but at least she is honest and not faking or pretending, I wasn't about to collect it back though but I will use this to my advantage'.

I dipped my hands into my pocket and smirked: " I can but you'd have to come home with me tonight".

I said and she sighed, thinking very hard... "Okay, I will come with you. But I am not sleeping with you".

I chuckled, 'She is desperate to make the black card hers, I wonder if she would sleep with me if I gave her my gold card or two black cards'. "I am not sleeping with you at the moment, if I wanted that I would just persuade you ".

"Ok, then let's go get our photo shoot first".

When we got to the big photo studio, Micheal greeted us, his studio is a famous one, and he works with big companies.

Sophie got Freya dressed and I had to wait an hour. ' seriously, what is taking them so much time '.

But when she finally came out I was left in frozen that Noah had to pinch me. "Noah is that an angel". I asked Noah.

"Seriously brother, you are calling the tigress an angel...".

" Oh yes, big sis is an angel big brother in law, the gene in our family runs very beautifully that's why". Elijah chuckled and interrupted Noah. "Darn big bro, big sis has you wrapped, you are whipped".

When she finally stood in front of me, I swallowed and cleared my throat before finally getting down on my knees and taking out a diamond ring

When she finally stood in front of me, I swallowed and cleared my throat before finally getting down on my knees and taking out a diamond ring. "Freya Adams, will you marry me and become my wife".

I was expecting her to scoff or frown, but for the first time since we met she smiled genuinely at me before saying "Yes!". And everyone who witnessed it applauded.

"Darn it Noah, when will you bow to my feet". Sophie playfully yelled at me, brother.

" Soon babe, very soon just wait for them to finish. Okay". He patted her head while saying that.

" Big sis come on what are you waiting for kiss him, I know he is not as handsome as me but he is hot too". Elijah yelled. He is such a narcissist but I can't help but thank him in my heart because right now everyone was shouting for us to kiss.

I pulled Freya to myself by her waist, " The audience is waiting, or are you shy".

" Oh please, just say you want it". She stood on her toes to give me a light kiss but I wasn't accepting that, so I grabbed her head and pressed her close to me, bit her lower lip, and was given entrance and I slipped my tongue into her mouth. After three minutes we broke away.

" Go, big bro". I heard Noah and Elijah shouting and Michael clicking on his camera while Sophie was blushing. 'Tch my brother is a bad boy, for a kiss to make her blush that way, he has done lots. But who am I kidding I am not the innocent one either'.

When we finished, I told Noah and Sophia to go home, Elijah took his sister's Rover home and my driver came to pick us up and we left but not after I told Micheal to deliver the pictures each to three addresses. Mine, my family's home, and her's.

"Babe, we aren't heading home directly, I will check the office first". I told her.

" Okay. You seem to start calling me babe, I haven't given you permission". She narrowed her eyes at me.