Chapter One

Freya Adams.

While sitting in the living room in my apartment, or should I say mansion with my cousin, the doorbell rang, and Sophie who had been smiling at the screen of her phone, got up and ran to the door at full speed.

I sigh at her reaction to the doorbell, while guessing that it is Noah, her beloved, and guess what people, it was him, YUCK!!.

I don't hate him but anytime these two are together they make me sink into the depression of being SINGLE.

"oh well me and my ice cream it is". I whisper to myself while scooping my ice cream into my mouth.

"Hey, sis-in-law ". Noah greeted but I scoffed and replied "Don't call me that you have not married my sister yet".

He was about to talk back but his phone rang, and he walked away to answer.

After a while, he walked back to my sister and grabbed her by her waist "Babe, I have to go pick up my brother from the airport, I will come back to pick you up, come and hang out with me tonight ". Whispering the last sentence into her ears, he kissed her on the cheek and temple before devouring her lips.

And I feel like crying on the spot I am standing on, like Hey buddy I am alive and standing here you know. Maybe I should have listened to Mama and gone men hunting. I hissed and sniffed then walked away.

Poor me heard my sister moan a little making me run to my bedroom. This couple is cruel to my poor heart.

A few minutes later Noah Dominick left my mansion and Sophie remembered that I was alive, isn't this love sooooooo true?

We were about to cook dinner when Mama called us home to see her.

I was so confused at the moment because there were more cars in our compound but when I looked at the plate number I ran inside happily recognizing that it was for Uncle and his bodyguards.

Sophie's parents are inside. These two are my partners in all crime, but I still get scolded by them though.

"Aunty, Uncle... You are here. Welcome, I missed you. Uncle Sophie betrayed me today".

" How dare she!!!. Come here tell me what happened and we decide her punishment together ". Oh, this is why I love this man.

Seeing that I stole her parent's attention Sophie shook her head and went to meet my parent to pamper her.

Like seriously our parents only scold us all the time but they pamper other people's children.

"Uncle, did you know that Sophie was kissing her boyfriend in my presence (sniff). She knows that my single heart would not be able to take so much pain".

"Awww, princess you should not mind her, why not go get a boyfriend who is way better than her and..."

" Nobody is better than my Noah dad, that is just impossible ".

"Uncle can you see..., she is showing...".

" shut it, girl, how won't she?!!!, she has gotten herself a good and handsome young man!!".

Hearing my mom's voice all the cutie princess fever in me flew through the window as I couldn't say anything but watch her scold the life out of me for being single at the age of 23.

"But mom my fashion career..."

"Shut your mouth, I don't care, you are sleeping here tonight and a surprise awaits you tomorrow".

The drama continues in the Adams family while the Dominick awaits their heir's arrival.

A black Ferrari is moving on the highway and the street light illuminating the street, a beautiful scenery, the highway is almost empty as it is already 10 p.m. and most people will be home by now.

Calvin Dominick.

"How were things in Italy big bro". Noah asked me and I just nodded my head.

" Oh come on, don't be boring brother, or else...".

"Or else what". My voice and eyes were all it took for Noah to give up, "My brother's mood is like the two sides of a coin. Switching from good to bad and vice versa" he whispered and I acted like I did not hear it.

While driving Noah's phone rang and he answered immediately " Babe, I am so sorry I forgot. How about we spend time together tomorrow, I promise to make it up to you..., hmm. Okay. I love you too Princess. Good night".

"Ok now I am in the mood to talk, I would have forced it out of your mouth right now but tell me all about it tomorrow. My baby bro is all grown up". I said to him with a smile on my face when he hung up. I want to tease him.

"There is nothing to force, everyone in the family knows". He gave me a flat look but I chuckled and got out of the car and went to greet Mom and Dad.

"Oh honey!!!. Our boy is back". My mom rushed to give me a hug " I missed you, son". (Ariana). My mom said and I kissed her temple.

"Mom I was just gone for 3 months. Anyway I am hungry, let's go eat dinner".

A few minutes later everyone was done eating but Mom said we should sit and that we had to talk.

"Calvin, don't be angry, mom did what's best for you".

" Spit it, Mom". Anytime mommy starts with speeches she's done something I won't like.

"We are going to visit your future inlaws tomorrow ". And before I could recover from the shock, she fled.

WTF, MARRIAGE!!!. WHEN DID I AGREE TO GET MARRIED?  WHAT THE HELL!!!..... These words kept screaming in my head.

" Don't worry Mom we will see each other in the morning. Let me see how you escape then". I stomped my foot angrily to my room while Noah was busy holding his laughter but let's it out immediately after I stepped a foot into my bedroom.

" Don't worry Noah, you just haven't caught my attention yet, but when you do you won't like it either". I whispered to myself with an evil smirk then walked to the bathroom to freshen up before going to bed.

" Let's see if the girl is even worth my time". That was the last thing I said as I tucked myself in bed.