It was then decided that the two would meet in Applejack's garden and apple orchard trees so that they weren't caught, Rainbow and Applejack got to know each other even more and even shared some personal information they'd never told anyone. "When I was little my mom and dad passed away leaving me, my little sister, and my older brother to my grandma's care," Aj said to Rainbow Dash as the two sat on an apple tree. "I'm sorry to hear that," Dash said hugging Applejack who rested her head on Rainbow's chest.

"You know I know what it's like to lose someone close...when I was seven I had an older brother who was two years older than me our bond was so strong then one day I wanted to go outside of the castle so my brother took me and we played but I failed to notice that someone was watching us and he attacked us. My brother held him off and told me to run which I did because I couldn't defend him or myself then the moment I was a safe distance away I turned around and...he was stabbed, I yelled out and that got the attention of the guards and they took the kidnapper away but my brother didn't make it...sometimes I wonder if it's my fault for his death," Rainbow said tears falling down her face as Applejack comforted her and reassured her that it wasn't.

Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter. And my daddy said, "Stay away from Juliet" But you were everything to me. I was beggin' you, "Please don't go, " and I said

Despite Granny Smith telling Applejack to never see Rainbow Dash again the two continued to do so not caring. To the point where Dash would sometimes be in Applejack's room with her and the two would cuddle and talk about how they wanted to be together but couldn't. Luckily Fluttershy who was one of the maids in Applejack's castle and Pinkie who was one of the bakers would always let them know when Granny Smith would pass by so that the two wouldn't get caught in the act.

Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone. I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run you'll be the prince and I'll be the princess. It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes". Romeo, save me, they're tryna tell me how to feel. This love is difficult, but it's real. Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess. It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes" Oh, oh,

This went on for months and Applejack and Rainbow Dash were lying on Aj's bed
"How long do we have to keep seeing each other behind your Granny Smith's back?" Dash asked having an arm wrapped around Applejack's waist. "I don't know but I know if I mention something about it Granny would get mad," Applejack said lying on Dash's chest. "There's gotta be some way?" Rainbow asked. "There isn't my Granny is very stubborn," Applejack said raising herself off Dash's chest and hugging herself causing Rainbow to also sit up and comfort her suddenly an idea popped up into her mind.

"I have an idea but it might take me a while for it to work, are you willing to wait for me?" Dash asked causing Applejack to nod. Rainbow smiled kissing Aj on her cheek before heading toward the window. "I'll come back for you then we'll be together again," Rainbow said carefully jumping out the window and heading back home to make sure her plan would work as Applejack watched her leave.

I got tired of waiting. Wonderin' if you were ever comin' around. My faith in you was fading when I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said,

Now here she was Applejack continued waiting and waiting for Rainbow Dash wondering what she was planning and if she was okay since she hadn't seen her in weeks. She was slowly losing hope wondering if Rainbow Dash was lying before she heard a knock on her door.

She turned to see it was her little sister Applebloom, "Hey sis Granny Smith wants to talk to you outside in the garden she said to wear something nice," Her sister said. Applejack looked confused before nodding. Her sister left allowing Applejack to change into a light yellow Renaissance dress she had before making her way outside of the castle and heading to her garden to meet her grandmother only to be greeted by someone else.

Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone. I keep waiting for you, but you never come.

"Rainbow Dash!" Applejack yelled running towards her as Rainbow Dash who was wearing a white blouse with black trousers and brown boots, hugged her and spun Aj around. "What are you doing here I thought you said you had a plan?" Applejack asked as Dash put her down and smiled. "She did," A voice said as she turned to see Granny Smith slowly making her way towards the two. "Granny?" AJ asked confused. "The plan was for me to talk and work something out with your grandma and figure out why she didn't like me, I know how hard it is to convince her about me being with you but I didn't give up," Rainbow said.

"She's right every night she would come knocking and asking me to allow her to be with you," Granny said before continuing. "The truth is Applejack dear is that I was overprotective of you because I thought the same thing was gonna happen again?" Granny Smith said confusing Applejack. "What do you mean again?"

"You see your father and mother meet the same way you and Dash meet and your parents kept seeing each other and fell in love with each other your mother's father didn't approve but I did so the two got married and they had you and your little sister and older brother, but then your folks passed away and I was scared that the same thing might happened to you...and I wasn't ready to lose my granddaughter anytime soon, but I was stopping you from being with the love of your life I'm sorry Applejack," Granny Smith said as Applejack walked up to her and hugged her.

"It's okay granny you were just being protective of me and I don't blame you. Dad was taken from you so soon and you don't deserve to go through the pain again," Applejack said pulling away from her grandma. "Thank you dearie now it's time for you to be with your significant other forever," Granny said confusing Applejack before Granny pointed causing her to turn around and face Rainbow.

Is this in my head? I don't know what to think, He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring,

Dash grabbed Applejack's hand and lightly pulled her so that the two were close. "Convincing your grandma to allow me to be with you wasn't the only thing I asked for," Rainbow said before
letting go of Aj's hand. Dash pulled out a small box from her pocket and knelt on the ground on one knee before opening the box revealing a beautiful ring causing Applejack to gasp and cover her mouth with her hands.

And said, "Marry me, Juliet you'll never have to be alone. I love you and that's all I really know. I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress. It's a love story, baby, just say, "Yes".

"I love you with all my heart Aj and I never want us to be apart so I talked to your grandma and she gave me her blessing. So Applejack will you marry me?" Dash asked causing Applejack to lightly tear up and nod. "Of course, I will," Applejack replied as Dash smiled before standing up and slipping the ring on Aj's finger as the two held each other close.

Oh, oh, oh Oh, oh, oh, oh cause we were both young when I first saw you

"I love you, Rainbow Dash," Applejack said softly. "I love you too Applejack so much," Dash said before gently lifting Aj's head off her chest and staring into her beautiful green eyes before moving her hand under her chin and gently lifting it, before capturing her lips as the two closed there eyes enjoying the moment as a beautiful love story had blossomed between the two.