"Ok enough small talk" Naruto shouted creating 10 more clones "back to the ass kicking" he yelled as he and his clones charged Orochimaru once again; Orochimaru began taking out the clones making sure none of them were the exploding clones. When he was down to just Naruto he threw a punch which Naruto dodged; Naruto then threw a punch which Orochimaru was planning to catch.

Naruto just a few inches away opened his hand showing his palm and creating a fully formed rasengan in a instant; Orochimaru's hand was effectively destroyed by the attack, Orochimaru kicked Naruto in the face sending him flying into a tree. Orochimaru retreated back a few yards holding his stump of a arm; he then focused his chakra and forced a new hand to regenerate popping out of his stump.

"Good kami" Yakumo said holding her hands up to her mouth "that was disgusting; what are you a lizard" she said grossed out by the technique Orochimaru just used.

"No he's a snake Yakumo" Naruto said getting up and spitting a glob of blood on the ground "damn I think you knock a couple teeth loose; you kick pretty hard snake face" Naruto said with a shit eating grin on his face.

Sarada and Hinata decided to engage Orochimaru in hand to hand combat; Orochimaru blocked the axe kick from Sarada and felt his whole body shake as he was pressed ankle deep into the ground by Sarada's super strength.

"Do all you girls have Tsunade's super strength" Orochimaru shouted annoyed as he grabbed Sarada's leg throwing the girl who in a feat of acrobatics landed a few yards away. Hinata began striking at Orochimaru hitting him a few times shutting down a couple chakra points. Orochimaru getting tired of these charades kicked Hinata away and quickly went through hand signs; he then summoned the snake boss manda and stood a top of his head.

"Orochimaru what do I owe the pleasssure" Manda spoke.

"Manda eat these annoying runts and get them out of my way" Orochimaru shouted and Manda looked around confused.

"Orochimaru there isss no one here but usss" Manda said which made Orochimaru go wide eyed.

"Don't tell me" Orochimaru said 'kai' Orochimaru then sent out a pulse of chakra disrupting the genjutsu; he saw that Naruto and his team along with Sasuke's team was missing. "I was under a genjutsu? How was this able to happ-" Orochimaru began until he had a realization; the first time he was under the genjutsu was because of that brown haired girl.

'Yakumo? Yakumo Kurama; the unstable heiress of the Kurama clan? How is she out here she was locked up from what Kabuto's report said' Orochimaru thought; this was not making any sense. How were these brats able to find out secret information about him, how were they able to help tame a unstable girl with a genjutsu bloodline.

Orochimaru sent Manda back to the summon realm and looked around 'I must retreat for now; I must find out more about those brats and find out what else they might know' Orochimaru thought as he disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

With Naruto and his squad in a different part of the forest

Naruto was sitting on the ground with his mouth open as Hinata was using her gloved hand to check Naruto's mouth while Yakumo was standing over head holding a flashlight into Naruto's open mouth.

"Ok Naruto hold very still" Hinata said; the next moment Hinata ripped out the damaged molar from the back of Naruto's mouth making Naruto shout in pain while making Yakumo shutter at the medical procedure. "Ok all done" Hinata said giving Naruto a canteen of water to rinse his mouth out "here put this numbing gel on your exposed gum; it will numb the pain and fight infection" she said as Naruto nodded taking the tube.