Ibiki looked over to the sobbing Yakumo 'Damn she's a good actor' he walked over and placed his hand on her shoulder "don't worry honey he is in custody; you're safe" he said in a cam soothing voice.

"Thank you; it was just really scary to see him again" Yakumo said wiping her alligator tears from her eyes.

'That was very convincing' Naruto thought in his mind.

'If I didn't know it was staged I would've fallen for it" Sarada said impressed by the play they just witnessed.

'Poor Yakumo' Hinata thought 'after this I'll sit down with her; she needs a friend to help her though this difficult time". Apparently, no one in the group told Hinata about the staged arrest.

"Ok maggots" Ibiki said gaining everyone's attention "we burned enough time already; lets begin the exam" he said.

The Next day the forest of Death outskirts

"Hahaha" Tsubaki laughed at a blushing Hinata "I can't believe no one told you about our plan to get four eyes arrested" she said. Hinata looked like she was about to cry from embarrassment until Moro came from behind and bonked her on the back of the head.

"Don't make fun of her" Moro said as she looked at Hinata with a sheepish smile "sorry; I forgot to tell you" she said.

"It's fine" Hinata said "so what's the plan now" she asked as Sarada spoke up.

"Simple You, me, Naruto and Yakumo will trail Sasuke and his team until they get attacked by Orochimaru" Sarada said.

"While you are doing that we are going to find the Sound team and take them out" Moro said as Ichigo nodded and Tsubaki cracked her knuckles.

"I wanna fight that dude who looks like a mummy" Tsubaki said as Moro rolled her eyes.

"Ok and what about the sand team what will they be doing" Naruto asked.

"We will be trying to pass the exam to make it to the finals" Gaara said coming out of nowhere behind Naruto and Sarada making both jump.

"Damn it you creepy mother fucker" Naruto shouted "don't sneak up on people."

"You nearly made me have a heart attack" Sarada said holding her hand to her chest.

"I apologize for nearly killing you " Gaara said bowing to her "I will try to refrain from killing you by terror in the future" he said making everyone sweat drop before turning to Naruto. "Uzumaki" Gaara began as Naruto listened "Temari has informed me to tell you 'good luck' and called you 'whiskers'" he said to which Naruto chuckled.

"Tell her I said good luck as well and to be careful" Naruto said to which Gaara nodded.

"Also Uzumaki" Gaara said "if you try anything inappropriate with Temari" Gaara said as he became enveloped in sand "I will crush you like a grape" he said before disappearing in a swirl of sand. Naruto gulped at the accusation.

'Man, it's not like I'm dating her or anything' Naruto thought before he heard a voice on a loud speaker.

"All examinee's report to your gates for the second phase of the exam; you have 5 minutes to the start" the announcer said. Naruto said goodbye to Moro, Tsubaki and Ichigo as the 2 teams began to walk to their gates.