"Insult my love again and I'll neuter you dog boy" Ino threatened; Kiba swallowing hard only nodded. Ino then sheathed her sword and looked over to Sakura "hey there forehead; hope you are ready to get your ass kicked by me" she said getting into Sakura's face.

"Shut it piggy" Sakura retorted "I'll kick your ass and prove that I'm stronger than you and show Sasuke who's the best girl for him" she said as Ino rolled her eyes.

"Please; my Ichigo can kick his ass up and down the hokage mountain" Ino said walking away "besides I like a man who isn't an emo bastard most of the time" she said as she walked to Ichigo with Sasuke fuming in the back ground.

"That was awesome" Ichigo stated "but telling the truth isn't polite at times babe" he said; Ino then patted his butt making him jump a little and blush from embarrassment.

"Sorry babe but a girl has to stand up for her man from time to time" Ino said sticking her tongue out.

"Yamanaka" Sasuke shouted getting everyone's attention " I dare you to repeat that to my face" he said marching over to her only to be stopped by Naruto and Sarada.

"Back off Uchiha" Naruto threatened "you wouldn't want your clan to go extinct right here would you" Naruto said. Sasuke was now fuming mad as Naruto smiled evilly "go ahead make the first move tough guy" Naruto said. Sasuke was about to move in but was pulled back by Sakura and Kiba.

Sarada pushed Naruto back "back off Naruto" she said "you will get your chance to beat his ass into the ground soon" she said loud enough for Sasuke to hear.

"Your right darlin'" Naruto said grabbing her by the waist "I bet you'd love to see me shit on that bitch ass pretty boy" Naruto said mockingly as Sasuke was now giving him and Sarada a death glare.

"Don't rush in honey" Sarada said kissing Naruto "I want good seats to watch the massacre" she said turning around with a smirk on her face.

"You are all making a lot of racket" said a boy walking towards the group; he had silver hair, glasses and a purple outfit. Kabuto Yakushi; "You should really keep it- "he began until he heard a scream. He then looked over and saw a brown-haired girl pointing at him.

"That's him, it's him" Yakumo shouted frantically "examiners, examiners" she yelled and Ibiki and 2 chunin showed up.

"What's wrong" Ibiki asked "why are you yelling?"

"That's the guy who I saw in the women's bath house yesterday" Yakumo said loudly "I saw him rummaging through my underwear; I made a police report because I saw him but he left the area before the authorities came" she said.

Yakumo on the inside way applauding herself for her very convincing routine; before they came to the building they needed a plan to get Kabuto out of the exams and find out everything he knows about Orochimaru. So she came up with the plan to get him arrested during the exams over a phony crime; she even used a genjutsu on the women's bath house to make several other women see 'Kabuto' to give her story more credit.

Ibiki doing his part of the routine looked at Kabuto with a death glare "so big guy scaring a little girl huh" Ibiki asked as Kabuto began to sweat profusely "well how about you try to scare me sun shine" Ibiki said as he kneed Kabuto in the stomach before punching him in the face breaking his glasses. Ibiki then pointed at the 2 chunin "take his ass into custody, disqualify his team and call in Anko" he said before he looked at Kabuto one last time "you done fucked up boy; you are going to love what we have in store for people like you" he said evilly as the 2 chunin took Kabuto away.