Naruto seeing this grabbed her with a scared and worried look "what is it what's wrong" he asked as Moro began to cry.

She then looked at Naruto with tears in her eyes "he… he" she began.

*Flash back

10-year-old Moro was standing with Kiba on a balcony as he looked down at the spectacle below; 10 of the strongest, ruthless and blood thirsty Inuzuka clansmen all between the ages of 14-20 were below in a violent fight to the death. In order to ensure only the strongest were to carry on the Inuzuka title he decided to test the 10 best soldiers he had; he ordered them to fight to the death in order to decide who will be the next clan head after he passes on.

Kiba knew that in order to do this he had to give them a prize; a prize that any one of them would want, Moro. As the last Inuzuka in the arena bashed in the skull of his opponent Kiba clapped "good shit, good shit" he said as the victor a 19 year old boy named Koga stood up hit blood stained body open for all the other clan members who were there watching to gaze and admire.

"The winner of the death match is Koga Inuzuka" Kiba announced "I hereby award you with your prize; the hand of my daughter Moro" he said pushing Moro forward. Koga looked at the young girl with lust in his eyes that made the young girl shiver in fear "may this union strengthen the Inuzuka clan and bring another generation of Inuzuka" he said as the crowd cheered.

Up in the stands Sarada looked at her friend with worry in her eyes as her Father and Mothered clapped at the outcome of the match.

Later that night

Moro was crying at the foot of the bed as she clutched the bloody knife in her hands; she turned her hear and looked at the bloody mangled corpse of Koga. She snuck out of bed and grabbed a knife from his holster while he was sleeping; she then proceeded to slit his throat, and afterward kept slicing and stabbing the corpse in a fit of rage and sadness. As she got up, she once again felt pain in her lower regions; she looked down she winced at the sight at the bottom of her night gown.

Koga despite her cries and protests was so violent with her that she passed out; it was only hours later when she woke up and saw Koga sleeping did, she realizes that passing out was for the best as it spared her from feeling anymore pain. As she slowly walked to the window of the room she picked up Koga's discarded ninja tools and put on her sandals; she took one last look at her 'fiancé' and spit on his corpse before exiting the room and running to Sarada's house.

With Sarada

Sarada woke up to what sounded like knocking on her window; after putting on her glasses she opened it and saw Moro crying and covered in blood. Sarada rushed over to the window and let her in.

"Moro what happened are you- "Sarada began until Moro started crying in her arms.

"Sarada I-I- "Moro began her story; Sarada listened to Moro explain every detail of what happened after the deathmatch and what she did to Koga. By the end a pale faced and disturbed looking Sarada was using what little medical justu she knew in order to heal Moro's genitals. Upon being done Moro looked at Sarada with red eyes and a weak voice said "I'm running away tonight Sarada" she said to which Sarada began to cry "I just wanted to say goodbye; you are my best friend" she said as she got up and began to walk to the window.

"Wait" Sarada said as she ran to her closet with 2 sets of cloths and some basic ninja supplies "put these on quickly" Sarada said as Moro put on Sarada's cloths and Sarada changed out of her pajamas into her training gear. "I'm coming with you" Sarada said Moro was about to protest until Sarada put her hand up "My Father and my mother are monsters no different from Koga or Kiba; if I stay here I might suffer… a similar fate" Sarada said choosing her words carefully as to not upset Moro. "My only regret is that I have to leave Fugaku behind; hopefully one day he can forgive me" Sarada said.