Guy explains, "That might be a good idea, that is, if he had any." Here, the pinkette and I look at him, my arms crossed as I remain leaning my hip against the railing.

"Huh?" Utters Sakura.

"Lee has no Ninjutsu or Genjutsu skills at all. "

Sakura says in disbelief, "You're kidding."

Lee continues to try punching through the sand as Guy chuckles, smiling at his student. "That's nothing! You should've seen how hopeless he was when I first met him. No talent whatsoever!"

Sakura utters in shock, mint green eyes wide, "Really? I can't believe it!" Lee backflips out of the way to avoid the sand as it reaches for him. However, his foot catches on it, causing the black eyed male to trip. Sakura and I gasp worriedly.

Lee sits up and his black orbs widen as a hand made of sand reaches for him, causing Lee to gasp. When the sand comes down upon Lee, Sakura, Ino and I gasp fearfully, my hands flying to my eyes.

 When the sand comes down upon Lee, Sakura, Ino and I gasp fearfully, my hands flying to my eyes

Shiksmaru says, "It's over!"

At Guy's chuckle, I peek through my fingers to see his student backflipping like crazy into the air, until he lands in a crouch on top of the damaged hand statue. He groans as Gaara glares in his direction.

I drop my hands as I let out a breath of relief.

The Taijutsu master says, "A ninja who can do neither Ninjutsu or Genjutsu is certainly a rarity. Lee has only his Taijutsu to rely on. Some might consider that a... disadvantage." Here, Guy glances to Sakura as he smiles. "But, that's what makes him a winner!"

"Huh?!" She exclaims in confusion.

Giving his student a thumbs up, Guy calls, "Alright, Lee! Take them off!"

Saluting, Lee protests, "Uh, but Guy Sensei...! You said that was only a last resort when the lives of very important people were at stake!"

Giving another thumbs up, he clarifies, "That's right, I did! But this is an exception!"

A shocked smile spreads across Lee's face as he lowers his arm and says, "Really?! Really?!" We watch in puzzlement as he sits cross legged and removes his orange leg warmers, revealing weights with kanji on them.