Bogum

At the pack house:
Everyone hot back after bogum passed the news of taehyung's parents survival. Taehyung was over the moon, his parents were alive. Meanwhile, jungkook was relieved to see his mate's happiness amd promised himself to bring his parents back to him at any cost. He announced that they should get back for dinner as taehyung and bogum must be hungry.

During dinner,
All were seated on table with taehyung and jungkook opposite to each other and taehyung was sitting in between of jin and mrs jeon. Jungkook was staring at taehyung continuously and making him flustered.
V: u know what, we could cum just by his stare.
That's it taehyung choked on his food, everyone looked at him with concered eyes including jungkook. Mrs jeon patted his back and handed him a glass of water. He timidly drank few sippes and thanked her.

Taehyung: shut up you horny wolf, i am eating can you please keep you disgusting ass out of this dinning table.
V(rolling his eyes): i see, but someone was actually getting turned on i shower just by thinking of our hottie's muscles flexing when he would be pounding...
Taehyung(cutting his wolf off): SHUT UP.(his face was red)
But he didnt reliased when he said that out loud and everybody heard it loud and clear. All were questioning him with eyes.
Taehyung(embarrassed): sorry, it was my wolf.

Jin(with chuckle): you have got unique wolf there.
Taehyung: he can be too much sometimes.
Bogum: yes, i remember when tae was child, v used to take over him and made me and other guards run all over the palace.

Taheyung was again embarrassed with his little secret being presented in front of his mate.

Jungkook chuckled but felt a pang his heart when he noticed how bogum was looking at his mate with eyes that showed more to something he cant figure out, was it longing...

The dinner continued with little sweet talks and teasings.

All gathered again in the hall, bogum started explaining everything

Bogum: when tae you left the palace with your aunt, lisa tried to kill king and queen but she reliased that she will need them in future to use the life orb. She decided to destroy everything and took king and queen to her custody. I tried to stop her and followed her in shadows but she knew beforehand j was following her, her guards captured me too when i was trying to free your parents. Few days ago, i was successful in breaking out and escaped. Then i was informed by some people that thier are other orb holders in fire pack so i started my journey to here but they caught me in the way. I tried to run and finally i am here telling you all, i am relieved you are safe baby.

Taehyung was deep in thought but smiled.
Taehyung: so you know where she has kept my parents right, then we can easily get there and save them.

Bogum nodded, but someone was not bale digest all this.
Jungkook(suspiciously): but how did you escaped, lisa is anybody you can fool easily.
Bogum tensed at this statement.
Taehyung: you dont know about hyungie, he was one of the best soldiers in our kingdom.
Jungkook poked his cheek with tongue inside his month. He was jealous, how his mate was oh so lovingly complementing an alpha that too person who calls him baby.

He kept silent because they have just met and he doesn't want to look like a possessive freak but his wolf was growling at him to reep this bastard's head off.
Jk: fucking audacity of this fucking fucktard to call my mate baby, he is mine and mine only.
Jungkook(sighed): he is his childhood friend and we cant do anything it will make him sad.
Jk went silent he dont want to make his beautiful mate sad.

All were back to their rooms after discussing that they will talk tomorrow on this matter and plan ahead.

Meanwhile, with bogum.
Bogum(mindlinking): i have started the plan.
???: hmm, are they trusting you.
Bogum: yes, but jungkook seem suspicious of me.
???(chuckled): what can i expect from my blood.
Bogum: your nephew is very smart.
???: i know, afterall he is my nephew, seojoon's blood related..
Bogum: dont worry we will win this time, you will get what you want and i will get what i desire(with dark eyes)
Seojoon hummed and cutted the mindlink.

Bogum: sweetheart who is gonna save you know, you will be under me soon and i will tasting every bit of you my love my baby....

To be continued...
I know its short, sorry for that.. but i am saving a great things for next chapters

I am sorry i have not been active, but last weeks were hectic for me as i has my semester finals, but i will be writing a lot in upcoming weeks i promise and will finish this story within next month so stay tuned...