Rogue attack (part-2)

Time skip(to the borders):
Taehyung reached border and saw thousands of rogue army ready to attack anytime.
Taehyung: they are so many.(worried)
V: the more the merrier, ah i cant wait to rip there throats apart.
Taehyung(rolled his eyes): can you be serious now, lives are at stake.
V: i know, lives are at stake but that's for the rogues. (With his infamous smirk)
Taehyung: leave it, when we are gonna attack.
V: lets just wait for the pack members and see if they can handle them.
Taehyung hunmed and they hide behind a large tree waiting for head alpha.

In a queue head alpha of fire pack and his army reached the borders.
Jungkook's blood boiled seeing the person leading the rogues. Although he is already aware of his identity, everytime he witnesses the betrayal, he cant cope up with his anger. His own uncle betryaed him just for power. His greed was more prominent then his loyalty for pack and family. He was a part of killing his own brothers(jungkook's father).

Jungkook's PoV:
I glared at him. He is the reason why we all are worried about our packs our future. My uncle seojoon.

(I liked this image

(I liked this image..)
Seojoon: ah, my dear nephew how are you doing.
Yoongi, namjoon and hoseok clenched their fists, they were aware of the turmoil jungkook was hoing through.

Jungkook: dont call me nephew, you triator.

Seojoon: ouch, that hurts my dear. You should know this, in this world power is everything.(laughed maniacally)

Jungkook had enough his veins were popping out and his face was red with anger, his aura screamed dominance.

(I need air, he is looking sooo hot, jungkook with long messy hairs, i wanna cry)

On the other hand,
V: stop drooling over that alpha.
Taehyung was broken from trance.
Taehyung: what, he is hot though(pouting)
V(in mind): what would be his reaction after knowing that he is our mate.(sighed) he is gonna throw tantrums on me for whole life for not telling him earlier.
Taehyung: why are so silent, where are you sarcastic comments.
V:not in a mood today taetae, btw i think he is hot.
Taheyung(shocked): did you just agreed with me.
V shrugged it off..