I smile. "You finally up."

"Yea, you laid that shit down. A nigga was out his body forreal." Jourdan chuckle, resting his chin on my shoulder.

I turn my head pecking his nose. "You so handsome boy, our kids going to be pretty as heck."

"Cause of you." He said, slapping my ass.

I felt his staring me down so I spoke up. "What's wrong?"

"Where you get this bracelet from?" Jourdan frown his eyebrows, tapping my Van cleef bracelet Tremani brought me.

Fuck.

"Amazon." I lied.

He chuckle. "They sell Van Cleef on amazon?"

"Yes." I playfully roll my eyes. "I think they're so pretty but I can't afford the real one so."

"I feel you fatz, Ima buy you a real one one day." Jourdan said walking to the kitchen table.

I place the now stacked bacon, egg and sandwich on a paper plate and handed it to my man.

I stare at him as he take a bite out of it, getting a wave of sadness.

I love this man dearly, why am I stepping out on our relationship?

It's just so hard to stop though. I enjoy spending my time with Tremani, plus he spoils and showers me in gifts and affection; the good dick is a plus.

I wouldn't say the sex was better than Jourdan's, it's just more electrifying with Tremani.

I don't know what to do. I can't just end things with Tremani now, we built a bond. He means something to me.

I know i'll have to end it with Tremani eventually but for now we can have our little fun.

I heard my phone ringing and quickly ran to our bedroom to answer it.

Tremani name ran across the screen. I went to the bathroom, closing the door and answered.

"Yes?" I ask as soon as his face popped up. He scrunch up his face.

"You ain't happy to see a nigga or sum?" He mug me. I chuckle.

"Boyyyy, how may I help you?"

"I miss my lil shit, come lay with me." Tremani smirk.

"I don't know, I'm with Jourdan right now. Today his off day, I don't want him to get specious." I told him.

Tremani groaned. "That shit gon' irritate me, real shit. Armani, when I call you, you supposed to do the dash about me."

"Okay and I can't. You know I have a nigga, you still decided to fuck with me now you have to deal with whatever comes with this shit." I shrug.

"Alright, Armani. I don't know what you got to tell that nigga but you better make it happen." Tremani said into the phone. "I ain't seen your pretty ass in two days, I miss you, I miss us. Tell that nigga you going on a road trip or some, so I could fly yo' luh ass out"

"Okay, Tremani. I a see." I sighed.

"Don't see, Do." He said hanging up.

"What?" I chuckle at his dumbass.

I walk out the bathroom, placing my phone back on the charger and walk to the kitchen.

"Who that was?" Jourdan ask.

I quickly took a bite of his bacon, egg and cheese sandwich before speaking. "Paris."

"Mm, what she want?" He ask.

"She want me to take a trip with her, but I told her I don't know." I lied.

"Our money ain't right for that bae, I won't even lie." Jourdan sighed.

I twist my lips to the side. "Her nigga paying for it."

"It's gon' be other niggas there?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

I shook my head. "No, it's just going to be us. That's my understanding." I lied again.

"Alright, how long the trip going to be?" He ask.

I shrugged, not really knowing. "She didn't go into detail forreal."

"Just be careful, Fatz. You know Paris be getting herself in some crazy shit." Jourdan shook his head.

"I know and that's why I'm going with her." I chuckle.

I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck. He smell so good, I love my man.

Jourdan left wet kisses on my cheek.

"Can I sit on it?" I chuckle.

"Yo' freaky ass." He laugh.

"Only for you papa."