Episode 25: Victory Party

Comenzar desde el principio

Its hangar opens up and two Mechadroids are ejected and sent to earth

Its hangar opens up and two Mechadroids are ejected and sent to earth. A basic bioid monitors them and speaks to Vilgax, who is recovering in his healing tank.

Bioid: The drones have launched. Equipped with the improved internal tracking system, they should be able to find and retrieve the Omnitrix.

Vilgax: They may find it, but retrieving it will not be easy. Whoever possesses the Omnitrix continues to be an opponent of extreme danger, and inspiring brilliance!
_________________________________________

Inside a small gas station, Ben is seen still in his school uniform as he grabs a few snacks.

Ben: Okay, that should be it...

Ben turns around to see a small child and his father walk towards him. The boy was holding a piece of paper and pencil in his hand as he shyly looked up at his father then Ben.

Father: Hi, sorry to bother you young man. But my son spotted you and recognized you from the sports festival. Kiddo, don't ya want to ask Mr. Tennyson something?

The boy shuffled forward while still holding the paper in hand.

Boy: M-mr. Tennyson... C-could I get your autograph?

Ben smiled as he knelt down to the boy's level as he held out his hand for the paper. The boy smiles as he hands Ben the paper and pencil, and placed it on a flat surface to write on.

Ben: What's your name, buddy?

Hirou: Hirou!

Ben: Nice to meet you, Hirou. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Hirou shyly kicked the ground as he looked down to the floor.

Hirou: Well, I wanna be a hero... But I don't think I can do it. My classmates tell me that being a hero is something only strong people can do. And I'm not strong...

Ben: Hirou, look at me.

Hirou lifts his head to see Ben still kneeling infront of him while giving him back the autograph.

Ben: Being a hero doesn't mean you have to be strong. As long as you know what's right is what matters. Don't give up on yourself, and try your best. It never hurts to try, understand?

Hirou nodded as he gave Ben a surprise hug, Ben was caught off guard as Hirou let's go and runs to his father.

Father: That was very nice, Hirou. What do you say?

Hirou: Bye-bye Mr. Tennyson! Thank you for the autograph!

The father and son leave as Ben waved goodbye as the smile still rests on his face. Suddenly he heard sniffling as he quickly turns around to see a crying Kirishima and a grinning Mina with her phone in her hand.

Kirishima: *Sniff* That was so manly!

Mina: And that's getting sent to the family.

Ben: Ha ha. Funny. Wow, my first autograph signing....