The older vampire smirked before her thumb moved to my clit, circling it as her other hand tightened around my throat. I whined when she broke the kiss, however, not wanting Alcina to end it. The vampire quietly laughed before increasing the pace of her fingers, pulling a moan out of me as I watched her grab the harness. 'Not wasting time today? Good.'

I held in my whine when Alcina removed her fingers, trying not to squirm too much. 'If I squirm too much, she'll stop before she even gets started.' My eyes drifted to the strap as she secured it, wanting to touch her while she prepared. 'I hate how much I enjoy this,' I wanted to whine, squirming to gain Alcina's attention. 'You take too long sometimes.'

"Stop squirming," Alcina chuckled as she lubed the length of the strap. "You'll get it soon."

"You always take your time," I pouted and wrapped my legs around her. "At least you didn't tie up my legs."

"And prevent you from pulling me in? Never."

"You punish me when I do that!"

"I still find it hot," She admitted with a smile.

'I'm going to kick her ass later,' I pouted as she lined up the tip of the strap. "Let me get away with it tonight? Please?"

"...Fine," She mused while easing inside of me. "Only because I tied you up early this time."

"You do normally wait," I moaned as she inched deeper, clawing at the sheets as best I could. "Fuck!"

"You were in such a good mood earlier, I don't want to ruin it," Alcina giggled and pecked my lips. "I love the way you react when I enter you. Especially when you're tied up and can't claw me like you love to do."

"You love the marks I leave — it's why you let them stay instead of healing them."

Alcina squeezed my throat as she bottomed out, causing my moan to cut off. "Don't point that out."

"So-sorry... Mommy."

Alcina's eyes narrowed before she roughly grabbed my hip, setting a fast and rough pace. I moaned her name as she pulled me closer, connecting our lips once again. 'Finally,' I melted into the kiss, slowly rocking my hips to contrast her movements. 'She knows I love kissing her, and yet she makes me wait often. Cruel.' A growl left the woman when I nipped her bottom lip, making sure she felt my fangs as she attached a collar to my neck.

'She's doing this to rile me up,' I tried not to strain against the ropes, knowing I could easily break them if I wanted to get out. Alcina tugged on a leash, pulling me closer as she deepened the kiss. 'Although I will admit, I love it when she does this. She could easily use the rope, but she uses the leash — and I appreciate it.' I gasped when she readjusted our position, breaking the kiss before Alcina pinned me to the bed. 'Looks like she got bored,' Alcina's nails dug into my hip as she pulled me closer, forcing the strap deeper before evening her pace again. I moaned into the pillow while she kept me in place with one hand, shuddering at the praise she sent my way.

"Enjoying yourself?" Alcina teased when my hands clenched into fists. "You're being a Good Girl, so I figured focusing on your pleasure would be a suitable reward."

"Mhm!" I managed, biting the pillow to muffle my moans. "Th-thank you, Mo-mommy."

A gasp left me when she slammed her hips into me, Alcina's movements stopping as she leaned close to my ear. "Such a Good Girl," I trembled when her fangs grazed my skin. "Maybe I should mark you again. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

"I-I would!"

"Should I?"

"Pl-please!"

"So greedy," Alcina mused before her fangs moved to my neck — just above my collar. "I do love marking you every few years anyway."

'Because you love it when I hold you in place,' I groaned when her fangs pierced my skin, my eyes rolling back as she set a fast pace again. 'But I can't right now, so I wonder how you'll react.'

A growl left Alcina as her fangs sunk deeper, causing a muffled scream of pleasure to leave me. 'Gets a bit more aggressive... I'll have to remember that.' When she eventually removed her fangs, Alcina slowly pulled out and readjusted our position. I purred when she untied the ropes, leaning forward to kiss her cheek before she entered me again, holding me in her lap. A pout took over my face when she tied the ropes again, just glad that she tied my hands in front of my body this time. 'Now I can touch her — partially.'

When my hands rested on Alcina's abdomen, she smirked down at me and dug her fingers into my waist, picking up the pace she had before. 'She knew I was getting close,' I moved my hips with hers, smiling when she kissed me. 'At least Alci will kiss me when I'm close, no matter if it's a punishment or reward.' Alcina let me deepen the kiss as she brought me to the edge of orgasm, her fingers moving to my clit to help me over the edge.

"Ah, that's a Good Girl," Alcina purred into the kiss while I trembled in pleasure. "A great way to start the night too."

"Th-that's why you di-didn't slow down."

"You'd curse me if I did."

I smirked and nipped her bottom lip. "Damn right, I would."

Morning

"Good Morning," Alcina muttered, kissing some of the areas the rope had been in last night. "Are you sure you don't-?"

"Alcina, how long have we been doing this?"

"...Fifty years at this point..."

"So why do you always ask if I'm sure I don't feel any rope burn? You never tie them tight, relax."

Alcina's eyes softened as her kisses moved to my cheek. "Smells like someone made breakfast — we should get ready."

I hummed and wrapped my arms around her, stealing a kiss before nuzzling into her. "Or, we can stay like this for longer."

"You're lucky the girls won't mind their mothers missing breakfast."

"They can handle it if a maid messed up," I giggled against her neck. "I just want to be held by my wife."

"Consider it done."