Musical Lover pt. 2

Pairing: Bela x Reader

Pronouns: She/They

Warning(s): NSFW / Smut, Oral sex

Last Part: "And how we haven't had sex yet."

Bela froze at that, a flustered buzz leaving her in the process. "Wh-what?"

"I mean, it's been what? Six months? You haven't even made a move other than making out with me."

"We-well, I-!?"

"Well, you?" I giggled. "What's it you always say to me when you fluster me? Use your words?"

Bela huffed and kissed my cheek. "I think my actions can speak louder than my words."

"Oh? Prove it, hotshot."

"Meet me in the opera hall at midnight. Wear something I can access easily."

"Yes ma'am," I hummed and pecked her lips. "I'll see you then."

Midnight

I adjusted the dress before entering the opera hall, locking the door behind me just to be safe. Bela sat at the piano, playing the first piece of mine that she played. 'She remembers her part?' A smile made its way to my face as I walked to the piano, sitting next to her before joining her in playing. She smiled as we continued, the song continuing for a few minutes.

Once the song ended, Bela leaned and kissed my cheek. "You look stunning."

"So do you," I hummed before pecking her lips. "Now, what do you have planned for tonight?"

"Well," She purred and stood up, offering me her hands. "A little dessert — I know I'm excited about it."

"Oh? Then where is it?"

"Mine or yours?"

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her neck, pulling her closer. "Yours."

"Right," She purred as her hand slipped under my dress, her fingers grazing my folds. "Here. Hm... No underwear?"

"I had to make it easy for you to get your dessert."

"I'd love to have it now," She licked her lips at the thought, her eyes glowing in the dim light. "But we shouldn't eat in the opera hall."

I squeaked when she picked me up — careful to make sure my dress wouldn't show anything if someone happened to be awake — and carried me to the door, allowing me to unlock and open it so we can leave. She carried me through the halls, letting me wrap my arms around her neck and rest my head against her. I kissed her jaw when we reached the kitchen, raising an eyebrow at her.

Bela grabbed a small plate — a brownie with whipped cream and chocolate syrup on top resting neatly in the center. I gasped and took the plate from her, grabbing a fork before we left. As she carried me to the dining hall, I used the fork to cut part of the brownie, stabbing it a moment later to offer it to Bela.

I giggled when she opened her mouth, allowing me to feed her the piece. She hummed in approval as she set me on the table, a grin spreading across her face. I cut a piece of the brownie and ate it, noticing the rose petals and candles. Bela began kissing along my jaw as I finished the brownie, her low purr making me shudder and lean closer to her.