Castle of Switches pt. 1

warning(s): NSFW/Smut, strap-ons, mommy/pet kink, unconventional use of magic, fingering, oral, choking, biting/marking/clawing, horn touching, etc.
Isa's true form is shown (horns, tail, claws)!!
longest smut i've written at 5.3k words (excluding this mini author's note)

reader uses she/they pronouns
isa's pronouns are They/Them ONLY
this is the start of a triplets x reader x isa one-shot series so enjoy topping isa this part (and eventually sharing them with the triplets)

also; "Princess" is one of the only gendered terms Isa is fine with — this does NOT change their pronouns. comments using the wrong pronouns will be deleted immediately. just because that term is used, does not mean you can misgender them

You always knew Isa to be put together. They get flustered easily, but they always manage to compose themself right away. You glanced over at them as they wiped down the counter, taking a quiet, deep breath before making my way over to them. When your hands landed on their waist, they tensed for a moment and glanced around — despite knowing you were alone — before they leaned into you. You had learned about their little 'game' with the ladies and when you asked to join, Isa had agreed despite their face being bright red at the time.

"We have to finish our chores," Isa muttered before focusing on cleaning the counter again. "Just let me-."

They let out a soft gasp when you pulled them closer to your hips. "The girls won't mind."

"Y-yes they will."

"Not after I tell them what we did — well, will do," You whispered and smirked at their shudder. "They'll want to join next time, probably."

"D-don't talk li-like that," They muttered before pressing into you more.

"Why not? You seem to enjoy it."

"Nonsense."

You hummed before turning them around, noticing the pink tinge on their cheeks. They glanced off to the side once you leaned forward and began planting kisses on their neck, their hips rocking against your thigh. You smirked at their whimper when you squeezed their waist, pulling away from their neck and noticing the marks left behind by the ladies.

"Am I allowed to mark you too?"

"I-if you wa-want," They stuttered out, their breathing slightly heavier than normal. "W-we shouldn't do this i-in here."

"Don't enjoy the thrill of potentially getting caught?" You teased, taking a mental note of their shudder after your next words. "What if one of the ladies caught me pleasuring you? Don't you think they'd join in? Or maybe they'd tease you for letting someone else use you — for letting someone else rile you up so much."

"Sh-shut up," Isa stammered despite their hips pressing into yours needily. "L-let's go somewhere private... Please, mommy?"

A low growl left you at the title they gave you, making you pull back and grab their wrist, leading them out of the kitchen. Once you made it to their room, you turned and immediately lifted them, pressing them against the door — shutting it in the process. Their legs immediately wrapped around your waist and you began to wonder how often the ladies did this to them as well.