"And you got them. They went with you on the raid."

"Four men? That's all?"

"Everyone I could drum up with an hour's notice. We're a small town, Agent Henriksen."

Henriksen walked towards the holding cells. He saw a man sleeping in the first one. "What's he in for?"

"Drunk and disorderly," Phil replied.

"Keys." Phil and Melvin looked at Henriksen in disbelief. "Now."

Phil reached for the key in his pocket and gave it to Henriksen.

"What are you doing?" Melvin questioned.

Henriksen opened the cell and tapped the sleeping man on the back. "It is your lucky night, sir. You are free to go."

"What the hell are you doing?"

Henriksen lifted the man up. "This way." He took the man from the cell and gave him to Phil.

"Agent Henriksen, you can't just release my prisoners." Henriksen walked away. "Agent Henriksen."

"Look, I get it... you're Mayberry P.D."

"Excuse me?"

"And this isn't how I'd do it if I had my choice. But a tip's a tip and we had to move fast." He walked back to the office.

"Look, Agent, this ain't my first rodeo."

"You've never been to a rodeo like this before. You have any idea who we're about to bring in here?"

"Yeah, a few fugitives."

"The most dangerous criminals you've ever laid eyeballs on. Think Hannibal Lecter, his psycho wheelchair-bound wife, and his half-wit little brother. It's a shame that little girl was caught up in it. Do you know what these guys do for kicks? Dig up graves and mutilate corpses. They're not just killers, Sheriff. They're Satan-worshiping, nutbag killers."

Nancy, the secretary, was silently listening to Henriksen and held the cross pendant she was wearing around her neck.

"So work with me here. I'll get them out of your hair and on their way to the Supermax and you'll be home in enough time to watch the farm report."

Melvin nodded. "However we can help."

Henriksen came closer. "Those men of yours... post them at the exits."

"Yes sir."

Henriksen spoke into his walkie. "Reidy?"

"Yeah, Vic?" Reidy answered.

"Bring them in." Nancy looked at Henriksen. "I guess we're as ready as we're gonna be."

The doors opened. Sam, Juliette and Dean were led in, shackled together by a chain and guarded by two officers. Deanna, who was kicking and screaming, was led in and set down in a chair.

"Why all the sourpusses?" Dean asked with a smile.

Sam and Juliette looked at the name plate on Nancy's desk which read Nancy Fitzgerald, Secretary. Nancy looked afraid and grabbed her rosary.

"I'll show you the cells," Reidy said, grabbing Dean's arm.

"Hey! Hey! Watch the merchandise!" Dean protested as Nancy's eyes floated to them, scared. "We're not the ones you should be scared of, Nancy."

Nancy looked at her rosary and held it.

Sam, Juliette and Dean were brought to their cell and the police left them alone. Dean headed for the bed and Sam and Juliette headed to the door. They almost fell because of the chain.