FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION Report on the Doll Killer case:

1. Discovery:

The body of a dead man was found near Washington, D.C., on the 28th. November 2018. The victim was arranged at the place of discovery – thrown in a sitting position and leaning against a concrete wall. The victim was found without a head.

2. Initial examination:

Complete rigor mortis has not occurred, and liver temperature is unmeasurable due to cold weather. Conclusion - the body was found no more than 6 hours after death. No identification documents were found. There was alcohol on his body and clothes. Possible drug use. Last seen near the location of the discovery - an illegal drug party. No foreign DNA, fingerprints, or tires.

3. Case:

Doll Killer, Case Number: 60982/13, Name of Original

Investigators: FBI Special Agent Paul Wilcke (retired - forced to flee, exceptional circumstances).

Agent Wilcke's final report was ritual murders with no apparent cause of death. One of the paragraphs in Agent Wilcke's report ended with the sentence: "The heads of the victims never they did not find, as well as the heads of the dolls found with the bodies of the victims."

4. Identification of the victims:

The first victim is a man. Twenty-two years old, in good physical condition, 170 cm, 68 kg, Caucasian. Born March 16, 1989, in Baltimore. Found in March 2013 at the Pemberton Landfill near Annapolis, Maryland. The body was identified by the serial number on the screw in the right knee. He used to play football but had to stop due to a severe injury. His name was Jack Bencker, and he studied medicine at the University of Pennsylvania.

The second victim is a boy with identical features, almost identical build, height, and weight, Caucasian, and same age. He was born on February 28, 1989, in Baltimore. It was founded in June 2013 by the rail line running from D.C. to Richmond. His name was Cody McBenning. It is identified by the tattoo on the right forearm (dolphin). Student at Howard University in Washington, D.C. - Department of Sociology. He swam competitively.

The cause of death is unknown for both victims. The only other injury is the beheading of the head with a tool with a serrated blade at least 30 centimeters long between the 3rd and 4th cervical vertebra. Depending on the nature of the weapon, the suspect can be either a woman or a man—the clogged wound with dirt and bitten by animals. The torn skin at the wound site indicates that the killer used a slashing weapon on the victim's neck at least twice. A saw with a serrated blade could be a possible weapon. The injury was done post-mortem. According to rigor mortis and liver temperature, the bodies were always found approximately 6 hours after death. The murders took place between one and three in the night.

The third victim was identified as Todd Sparks by fingerprints, as he has quite an extensive criminal record. Dozens of fines, arrests, and court appearances. He spent a total of eight years in prison. Theft, disorderly conduct, burglary, possessing an unregistered weapon, drug sales, and many others. He was last arrested on November 28, 2018, for starting a demonstration and subsequent disorderly conduct and aggression

against the representatives of the law. Released on bail the same day. Born July 19, 1989 in Baltimore. Suspected drugs in the body.

The headless dolls found at the crime scenes were dressed the same as the victims, which I verified from the photographs and the clothes taken.

4. a) Connecting the Victims:

P. L. Dunbar High School in Baltimore. All the three victims were high school classmates. The killer could, therefore, be someone else: a classmate bullied by the three, a janitor, or a teacher who hated work from the bottom of his heart.