Accocreek Motel, Alexandria, Virginia, January 28, 2019

8:57 a.m.

"If you're interested, come see me. I will show you the truth; if you don't believe or believe, take a gun with you."

- You know who

I was sitting on the creaky bed of another motel room. Samantha stood by the window, looking out. I could no longer look at the phone and listen to the sound of other incoming messages.

"The first thing we were taught at the academy was that a killer who kills with poison must and is one hundred percent always a woman. Women don't like to get their hands dirty. It does not kill in a bloody execution fashion. What if the killer used this very fact against us? He confused us and forced you to believe nothing.'

"How can he know so much information? It seems...' she thought. "it looks so... so elaborate, thought out," she argued.

"Yeah. He is smart. Very clever," I added.

I looked at my watch. "How much longer?" impatiently.

"They have a lot of work, and when I called them, they claimed that they had never seen such digital editing."

"Okay," I snorted. "So we know he has a forensics, forensic psychology, and digital technology background. He knows how to work with a computer. He has access to weapons, explosives, and poisons. He knows how to use them. He will also have a medical education. At least such that he knows how and with what to poison a person."

"Do you think he poisoned you too?" she surmised. "so does this seem to be the original Jane Doe Killer," she added.

"It is the perfect crime. They were three perfect murders. He's been playing with us since the beginning. Without the killer's decision, we would never have known how they were murdered. The case would end the same way it did in 2013. Without a cause of death, you can't investigate a crime, but the killer decided to change the game. He gave us poison that killed the victims right under their noses. He chose a substance that would evaporate from the body before the pathologist could run the tests. The victims, except for one connection, were completely random for him. I have never encountered such a case and such a murderer. From a certain point of view, I admire his work for putting so much into the goal, spending years of patience, and finally seeing a well-deserved and true perfection. They do not value human life. He's playing this crazy game with us. Every step of our investigation was under his direction. He planned every step carefully. Nothing could surprise him. He foresaw what was going to happen before it happened. He was trained to kill people. He is more than a soldier, more than a policeman. He's been planning this for years."

9:03 a.m.

I stared impatiently at my watch.

"Have you heard from the lab yet?"

She was shaking her head from side to side.

"Tell them to hurry. That video is the most important piece of evidence we have. It's the only evidence that can tell us who the killer is," I insisted. "I want to see his face!" I emphasized.

"Clean Wings warehouse behind Marbury at 11. You know the rules. You're not new to this.'

- You know who

9:50 a.m.

Agent Finlay's phone rang. We were both startled. We were so tense and impatient. She picked up the phone and answered the call. She pressed the speaker icon so I could listen too.