Chapter 11 The Demons

In the morning around nine in Shizuoka, four men enter wearing a mask covering their entire face. One of them carries an assault rifle and fires it off on the rooftop startling all the bank employees and customers. They went immediately down on the floor to avoid the gunshots and lowered their head.

One of them who seems to be the leader with the rifle yelled out to the quiet empty bank and continued to fire off his gun in the air, "Get down. Everybody get down!!"

The other three of the masked figures came towards the bank employee behind the counter and led them out from there. Men and women start to walk in the middle and gather among the scared crowd of people.

"You can't break through the safe. It's way too thick." one of the workers warned the robbers about the safe with both of his hands on the back of his head but the masked figure ignored his warning and punched him in the face as he grunted.

"Shut up!!"

The three robbers looked at their front and saw the vault door with a large wheel. The vault itself looks brand new and shines in the bright room. One of the masked figures nodded to the other two pressing his palm to the steel door and glowing with a red light.

Heat began to glow around their palm and slowly melted the large round door of the vault and the door melted away to reveal a fluorescence light flick around inside the vault. A tidy rectangular stack of cash the size of a twin bed stands in the middle of the vault.

The three masked figures grabbed a bundle of cash and placed the money in a duffel bag as quickly as they could before the alarm started to turn. A red light beeps with the sound of sirens in the entire room. They glanced and continued to stack the cash as quickly as they could before hearing the sound of the police car parked in front.

They grabbed the duffel bag and headed towards the door. The two robber carries two duffel bag on their shoulder and the other two stand their hands starts to glow and flames flickers around their hand.

One of the masked men points his hand on the wooden door of the banks and flames start to erupt from it. The door shattered as the police and pro-heroes outside began to take cover behind their police car. Out in the door, the masked men began to walk out from the bank and steal one of the police cars parked among them.

Fly who's among the pro heroes on the scene tries to get up and chase after the masked man, but a bullet comes flying and heads straight to the cop from the bank and shuts him down on the ground screaming in pain with his chest covered in blood.

The car quickly drove off leaving the injured cop on the scene with three other pro heroes and half dozen police officers laying on the ground looking defeated over their loss.

.

.

.

.

Izuku came walking down the stairs after finishing his report for this week's class. He sits on his computer working and typing in the teacher's room with Vlad and Midnight also at their own desk. He looked at the time knowing that he only had a couple of minutes left before his meeting with Masamori regarding his action with Uehara a couple of days ago.

After what happened at the warehouse, Izuku has ignored Masamori's call and meeting in the last couple of days. Knowing that all he did was just lecture him about how he did his job, he decided to continue his teaching with his class. Aizawa is looking at him sometimes during class or in the gym knowing that Masamori has asked him to talk to him but the man seems to be conflicted with the decision itself, so he hasn't made any approach just yet.

That is until two days ago when he decided to talk to him about the whole incident, and Masamori wanted him to be at the warehouse. He says that there's an urgent matter that he needs to discuss. So reluctantly, Izuku complies only because he tries to get Masamori off his back with his constant harassment from work.