chapter 18 - will you marry me

( FAST FORWARD TO 1 YEAR LATER )

Laila pov :

Reece is now 1 years old and Destiny is 6, she's starting her first grade today, wake up Destiny, no I don't wanna go to school I'm sick Laila, girl get up you aren't sick, fine, she gets  up and gets ready for school, while she was getting ready for school I went to Reece, mama, hi baby, let's go feed you, I went downstairs and fed Reece, Xavier came downstairs, hey baby, hi baby, little man is growing up so fast, yep, he went into the kitchen and made breakfast, I quickly put Reece on his high chair and went upstairs to check on Destiny, are you done Destiny, no Laila can you help me with my hair, okay, I stood behind her and styled her hair, thanks Laila, no problem, go downstairs and eat breakfast, okay, she went downstairs and ate breakfast, after eating I went upstairs and got ready, then Xavier got ready too, after he got ready he took Destiny to school and I was home with Reece.

It was finally night and Xavier was taking me out for dinner, while I was getting ready for dinner, he took Destiny and Reece over to his mom's place, when he returned we went to a fancy restaurant, a few minutes later Xavier looked at me, Laila Ross I love you with all my all my heart, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me, yes Xavier, I kissed him and he kissed me back, people in the restaurant clapped and cheered for us, we finally went home, we went upstairs and fell.

( SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER )