chapter 4- meeting the parents

A few days later :

Aaliyah pov:

I woke up to my phone beeping loudly,oh it's a text message from Xavier, lemme see what it says.

The text message

Xavier: hey Aaliyah my parents would like to meet you today and I told them about the baby and they agreed to help raise the baby when she or he is born .

Aaliyah: hi Xavier and okay imma come later after school, anyways cya later.

Xavier: okay cya.

After texting Xavier I went to the bathroom and did my usual morning routine and got dressed into something simple.

Aaliyah's outfit:

After getting dressed I went downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast

After getting dressed I went downstairs and saw my mom making breakfast. Morning mom, morning honey, she says, I'm making breakfast for you, okay mom thanks, she gives me my plate and I start eating my food, after eating I tell her that Xaviers parents wanted to meet me later today, my mom said okay and went to her room, oh and by the way honey I'm having a double shift today, okay mom ,I said. Before I went to school I posted a picture of my bump. After all of that I got in my car and played grand piano by nicki minaj and drove to school.

The picture Aaliyah posted :

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT A REAL INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT I USED THE FAKE ACCOUNT APPS (funsta)

When I got in the school building I noticed some kids staring at me but I just ignored them and went to my locker and saw Amelia standing with some guy I didn't know, hey girlie , Amelia said, hey Amelia I say back to her and I also greet the guy next to Amelia, hi I'm Aaliyah Westbrook, hey I'm Luke Lockhart nice to meet you Aaliyah. I'm new and your best friend was showing me around the school. Just then I notice Luke looking at my tummy, are you pregnant, he asks while smiling at me, yes I am, I answer him. Oh congrats,he said, thank you, I say.

After school:

I went home and got ready to meet Xaviers parents I was nervous and excited but mostly nervous, I took a shower, after showering I went to my closet and looked for an outfit and I finally decided to wear a gold short dress that showed my bump and and a white air force with a with the Nike logo chain on the laces. I did my makeup and straightened my hair and sprayed my perfume on. Before going to Xaviers house I gave myself a pep talk and drove to his house.

At Xaviers house :

I rang the doorbell and a woman opened the door, hi honey you must be Aaliyah, Xavier told us about you, she led me inside the house, wow I gasped, your house I very beautiful mam, thank you honey and you can call me Sandra , where is Xaviers dad, I asked, he's outside with Xavier, okay, I said, I sat on the sofa and waited for Xavier. A few minutes later I saw Xavier and his dad coming in th back door, I stood up and greeted his dad and he welcomed me in the house. Xavier saw me and gave me a hug, hey Aaliyah you look pretty tonight, thanks Xavier you look good too, he smiles at me and I feel butterflies in my tummy.

After dinner Xavier walks me out the door and I thanked him for the wonderful night, he smiles at me and hugs me, before I got in my car he kissed me on the lips and told me he'll text me later on. I smile at hi and get in my car and I drive back home.

Texts Xavier:

Aaliyah: thanks for the wonderful again.

Xavier: no problem, goodnight Liyah 💕.

Aaliyah: goodnight Xavier 🤍.

I smile at the nick name he gave me and quickly went to sleep.