chapter 1-positive...

I'm Aaliyah Westbrook, I'm 16 and one party changed my whole life.

I live with my mom and my dad died 2 years ago due to a car accident.

"Positive"

POV:Aaliyah

POV:Aaliyah

I fell on the floor as I saw the positive test on my hand, my best friend Amelia was comforting me while I was crying.

After a few minutes Amelia cheered me up and wiped my tears, Amelia asked me to watch a movie with her and I agreed. A few hours later Amelia went home and I was home alone , I decided to go take a nap and wait for my mom to come back from her shift. An hour later I heard the door closing so I went downstairs and saw my mom on the couch. "Hi honey I just came back from work, are you hungry," "no mom I'm not hungry", I said as she was standing up. "I'm going to sleep honey, goodnight "my mom said." Goodnight I said back to her."

I went upstairs to my room and texted my best friend.

The texts :

Aaliyah: hey girl

Amelia💕: hey bestie, how are you feeling now ?

Aaliyah: I'm feeling a bit better.

Amelia💕:okay boo, I'm coming over tomorrow after school.

Aaliyah: okay see you tomorrow 🤍.

Amelia💕: cya.

After texting Amelia I went through my phone contacts and pressed Xaviers contact and texted him.

The texts :

Aaliyah: hi Xavier.

Xavier: hey, who is this?

Aaliyah: it's Aaliyah from the party.

Xavier:oh hi Aaliyah.

Aaliyah: hey, anyways I want to talk tomorrow about something important can you please come to my house at 12 o'clock.

Xavier: okay cya tomorrow.

After texting Xavier I quickly fell asleep.

THE NEXT DAY:

POV: Aaliyah

Btw Aaliyah's bedroom

I woke up to the sun shining I'm my eyes, I felt the urge to puke so I quickly ran to the bathroom, after I was done I brushed my teeth and took a shower

I woke up to the sun shining I'm my eyes, I felt the urge to puke so I quickly ran to the bathroom, after I was done I brushed my teeth and took a shower. After showering I got ready for school and put on a simple outfit.

Aaliyah's outfit:
(With an air force 1)

I ran downstairs and took a granola bar and went outside to the bus

I ran downstairs and took a granola bar and went outside to the bus.I saw my best friend Amelia,hey girlie, hey Amelia.Then the bus drove us to school.(pretend all the classes for the day we're finished). I finally went home, I saw Amelia had texted me.

At home :

Amelia💕: sorry girl I can't come tonight I'm busy lol.

Aaliyah: that's fine we'll hangout tomorrow since it's Saturday.

Amelia💕: okay bye girlie .

Later that day:

I heard the doorbell ring, I went downstairs and saw Xavier at the door ,hey Xavier , hey Aaliyah, so u wanted to talk to me about something important, oh yeah, I'm pregnant and it's yours, Xavier looks at me and gets mad , what do you mean your pregnant, I used protection with you so it's not mine, Your the only guy I've ever slept with and the baby is yours cause you didn't use protection. Xavier looked at me in a disgusting way and said, well your on your own cause im not helping you to raise this baby, and just like that he left my house.