chapter 3- Aaliyah's birthday

3 months later:

Aaliyah pov:

Today is my birthday and I am officially 3 and a half months pregnant but I won't be throwing a party cause I'm too lazy. I quickly went downstairs and made myself some cereal and ate. After eating my cereal I went upstairs and got ready for
the day.

Aaliyah's outfit:

After getting dressed i got a text from my mom

Mom❤️: hey honey I'm sorry I overreacted, please come back home, love you sweety.

Aaliyah: hi mom I it's okay imma come back now and love you too 🤍.

After texting my mom I told my best friend I'm going back home and she hugged me tightly and said, okay bestie I'll miss you and bye. Her mom dropped me off and I thanked her. I opened the front and went inside, my mom saw me and gave me a tight hug, not too tight I told her, I'm sorry for kicking you out I was very angry and I wasn't thinking straight, it's fine mom don't worry I told her. How many months are you, I'm 3 and a half months I pointed to my bump, oh and happy birthday honey my mom said, I have a surprise for you, follow me my mom said, went to the back yard and I saw a car, who's car does this belong to, I asked her, it's yours honey, I hugged her so tight and thanked her.

The car btw:

You can drive to school with your own car now, I thanked her again and went inside the car and saw the car inside

You can drive to school with your own car now, I thanked her again and went inside the car and saw the car inside . After checking out the car I went inside the house and made myself a sandwich and ate it. A few hours later I went to my room and put on my pj's and fell asleep.