17

Y O O N G I

K-pop industry's one of most tragic incidents were Shinee's Jonghyun Sunbae's death and another one was Moon Heechul Hyung's death.

Both of their death shook the whole industry in that particular year.

Heechul Hyung's group was well-known as the first Korean-English boyband. His group had one American boy.

Therefore, their songs were mixed with Korean and English. They were pretty famous.

Yet, a sasaeng jumped into Heechul Hyung and another of his group members.

He and his friend were framed by that sasaeng that they harassed her and touched her private parts when she accidentally fell in front of them.

She pretended to be the victim and said that they didn't have to be punished as they were famous.

It made netizens angry as many of them protested. Maybe that's the reason why he was hated by everyone making him commit this unthinkable act.

We are idols. When we sign a contract with any agency then we also commit ourselves to the fact that we will receive hate and love too.

He was found innocent after one of his fans provided evidence after his death. Who knows maybe Y/N was that person.

Maybe that's why Y/N has started this thing.

Somehow I felt sorry for her. She was only trying to save our privacy but we on the other hand suspected her.......
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
A U T H O R

'Thanks.' Namjoon said as he shook hands with Y/N and Taemu.

It's fine.' Y/N said.

It has already been a week since Yoongi and Y/N were kidnapped. Y/N has recovered fully and now she and Taemu are inside the HYBE.

They had work. Today was the last day for Y/N and Taemu to come to HYBE.

The whole gang of Sasaeng who helped the others to kidnap Y/N and Yoongi were also caught. Mujin made no effort to catch them.

'Thanks. You helped hyung.' Jimin smiled.

Right now, Y/N was kidnapped by the Maknaes for a coffee.

It's my job. Besides I am not a professional bodyguard or fighter so I lacked many places.

'Still, you are too strong. Stronger than Jungkook!' Taehyung said.

'Yeah, hyung said that you are stronger than Jungkook.' Hoseok nodded.

'Can you shut your mouth?' Yoongi sighed.

'My boss is too awesome!' Taemu proudly said.

'Can I talk with you alone?' Yoongi asked.

Y/N confusedly nodded,

Yoongi and Y/N walked towards the balcony.

'So what do you want to talk about?' Y/N asked.

'I like you.'

'Pffffff.' The coffee sip that she took came out of her mouth as she coughed.

'W-what?'

'I said I like you.'

'The fuck! Are you okay? Have you lost your screws?!'

Yoongi laughed.

'No, I really like you.'

Y/N narrowed her eyes.

'You want to date me when you are an idol? You think you can become a good boyfriend?' Y/N smirked.

'I will give you whatever you want from a perfect boyfriend. And many idols date but it is a secret. Even Jin Hyung and Jimin are dating.'

'They are what?!' Y/N asked in disbelief. She had already done a background check for every artist under HYBE.

Yet she never found out about the fact that many of the artists are dating and they were pretty good at hiding.

'Why do you like me?'

'I don't know. You are just my type. Actually, I never liked this much sassy and savage girl who resembled like me. But these days, I only think about you.'

'So, I want to date you.' Yoongi added.

Y/N smirked and took a bold move as she grabbed Yoongi's collar and pushed him towards her.

Yoongi stumbled because of how shocked he was as Y/N kissed him harshly.

Yoongi breathed through his nose because of how shocked he was.

The kiss was short. Y/N parted her lips with Yoongi's and stepped back.

She whipped the mixed saliva of her and Yoongi's and said,

'So, how was it? Do you think you can handle my craziness?'

It's actually nothing. I am more crazier than you.'

Yoongi smirked as she grabbed her by her waist and pushed her towards him.

He then kissed her more harshly than before. Their lips molded together.

This time Y/N was astonished.

And that's how the love story between Y/N and Yoongi with the word Sasaeng.....

THE END