𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵❞ 💋

Start from the beginning

"i don't wanna" you whined, however you shrieked as sanemi grabbed you by the scuff of your outfit and tossed you up the stairs.

like all the way up.

"WOAH!"

vegemite, who had for some reason snuck into your pocket, shrieked.

sanemi twitched, as if the sounds of the rabbit triggered some sort of ptsd.

you acted innocent and as if vegemite wasn't cranky in your pocket right now, pouting heavily.

"my knees! what if i broke my legs!? you'd really let me go into final selection injured? i have an even higher chance of dying now!!!"

he deadpanned at you for a moment before going to walk off.

you stumbled to your feet, "HEY! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"

he didn't look back.

"NO GOODBYE HUG?!?!?" you shouted finally as he left from your vision.

you sooked, spinning around only to freeze.

the other participants were staring at you like you were some sort of bad circus act.

you grimaced, "oh.. hey y'all"

they just stared, blinking.

you pursed your lips awkwardly, shuffling forward and taking a spot in the crowd, which was a surprising amount of people.

you didn't recognise any of these people, they were likely all side characters. if even. more like characters only added in to give you some story.

you wondered how many would survive for a moment before your mind trailed back to the embarrassment you had just served to yourself on a golden platter moments before.

you facepalmed,

ugh, how embarrassing... they're probably thinking i'm some crazy bitch.. grrr....

you shook your head as someone spoke.

it was kiriya and the other girl you shamefully forgot the name of at the front, doing their final selction speech.

you just smiled blandly, not understanding a single word they spoke, but you remembered the gist of it. basically survive seven days.

you only moved once you saw everyone exiting the area.

you shuffle on your feet, looking insanely nervous as you stepped passed the border of wisteria, internally hyping yourself up.

you got this, bitch! you're cunt. you are cunty. you can do this. i'm the main character! i'll survive. yup! yup. yup..... gahhhhh!!

despite your attempted reassurances of yourself, you really didn't feel that reassured as you entered the eerily dark forest.

date posted : 5/12/23