Not that person who looks fragile,  timid,  low self-esteem...

I shook my head.

What am I saying,  that's how she was, what just surprised me is that she was not using a facade to hide those negative personalities.

I continue to walk until I reach the gate,  I knitted my brows as a silhouette can be seen standing at the front gate.

I continue walking until I get close, to the moon illuminating our surroundings.

Silence, and cold wind that passes by us, I am just staring with wide eyes at the person who's in front of me.

Why is she here?

She's looking at me with those eyes that look red,  she wears clothes that are ready for traveling, and her favorite weapon which is a gun and dagger can be seen hanging in her waist.

Her hair fluttered alongside the strong cold wind as the illumination of the moon shone brightly at her back indulging her beauty.

She suddenly blushed and shook her head as if she found something that made her shy-

No,  before that,  why is she here?

"The hell are you doing here,  girlie?"

I said how I always talked to beautiful ladies in the past.

"... Lucas... Lucas... Lucas Vermillion..."

... Why does she need to say my first name three times?

"so it's you... I see...  So it's real... "

???

"The hell are ya talking about?"

Yeah, sure,  as if I understand...

"... Roseline... Roseline Valentine... You... Do you remember me...?  No,  I mean..."

"Yeah sure,  I do remember a girl who bumped on me."

I said feeling weird at this confrontation,  why is she acting this way?

And what is she doing here?

Surely,  Roseline isn't waiting for me here, right?

Right now,  I should act like I do not know her,  it would be weird if I suddenly act fondly at her,  but Roseline is doing the opposite process.

She gets close to me and holds my hand.

Stunned I just looked at her as she rested my hand on her cheeks and cried.

"Okay,  hold up... What are you doing... ? "

I said,  unconsciously taking my kerchief and wiping her tears gently.

"Sorry... Just,  I experienced something I deserve and was happy that I was repaid to do things right..."

"???  Okay girl,  sure,  so... Why are you holding my hand affectionately? "

I said,  I do like it but I feel weird and disturbed.

"... Sorry,  I guess it felt weird and might be uncomfortable to you."

"... Sure as hell. "

I said saying so bluntly.

She let go of my hand and took a moment to calm herself,  she breathed deeply until she exhaled.

"Lucas Vermillion,  I have a favor to ask you."

"... What is it? "

"it might sound weird but, since you look like a person who will go in the mountains to hike,  I would like to go alongside you."