Chapter 1: End

swaash!!!

"hmmf!!!"

huff... huff... huff...

the land that is once prosperous turned into a battlefield, infrastructure that was once awed by anyone is now nothing but pebbles, and dead bodies scattered around with nauseating blood could be smelled.

"kIlL!¡!"

a humanoid creature shouted, they were wearing black animalistic armor, its body is more of a mixture of lizards with its arm as two tentacles on both sides, behind its back, a huge creature jumped at high before landing on the ground before roaring, its features is nothing more of a dog and a hyena, it is bigger than a car and just the same of the creature, they are wearing animalistic armor, its fangs is sharp and brown with saliva's flowing.

its saliva dropped down on a destroyed car, and a second later, parts of the car started to melt.

the dog+hyena appearance started to dash, leaping through many objects before reaching the red hairy man who was standing straight glaring at his enemy.

the man, who was just standing, did not make a move and waited for the creature to bite him.

however, before its fang could reach him, he thrust his spear into its mouth, piercing the inside of the creature, until it lost its life.

the red hair man, who was known as Lucas threw the creature at the upcoming enemy with all of his strength.

with his red hair that looks like blazing with fire, his dark gold sharp eyes along with a ferocious gaze,

With his lean body along with scars and new injuries, and blood all over his body.

He did not mind this, he just stand straight at the hundreds of enemies in his front.

A second later, a rain of light came through the sky, mercilessly landing on him, he just pokes the ground and raises his shield and soon the fire was produced in his shield, getting bigger and bigger covering himself along with five women on his back.

As the light comes hitting the fire it just deflected it, those lights are nothing more than weapons by the enemy, firing at them seriously wanted to kill them.

The five women who were looking at the man could not help but feel angry, guilty, and...confusing situation.

"...Why... Why are you doing this...?"

One of the women said, her voice is dry and cracked due to the unknown feeling she is experiencing, she keeps herself from not crying, she wants to help but she is already run out of her limits, she has a broken arm and at any minutes, she will lose consciousness. Her long blonde hair is full of mess, dirt, and blood and dirt all over her body with her pointed ears, with a slight cut on her left ear, her emerald eyes could not leave the appearance of the man in her front.

"...the hell... I can't... Why are you...?"

Said the other woman, she has black hair and red eyes, just like the other, she could not fight anymore, she tried raising her arms and grabbing her weapon, however, her arms failed her expectation, she helps her left eyes and winced in pain, biting her lips preventing herself to cry out of guilt.

"...his..."

The other in the end started to cry while covering her mouth, she has auburn hair and blue eyes, she could not help herself but cry due to the situation they were in and at the man who are protecting them, she gripped her clothes and looked down, at most, just like the other women, they wanted to help him and forget what happened on the past and help each other.