Chapter 12

Zero:  I'm still not yet able to recover the plot outline of this story,  I have no choice but to make another plot outline,  I also need to write all the characters, names, statuses, and positions,  if they're supp roles or not, etc,  I also have to create new Arcs T_T,  its sucks when you don't manage to recover it in your previous phone...  Anyways enjoy reading!

"Talking" - quotation mark
(thoughts) - parenthesis
*** - change scene,  asterisk
* - asterisk,  Skip
BOLD- flashback

-------------

We spend our time in the student council as if it was our base,  the student council members did not appear at all, which makes me wonder what the hell happen to them.

I stared at the ceiling blankly,  and have nothing to do.

This makes my body feel itch as I can tell it was looking for something to do.

I wouldn't help Leticia with her work as I suck at paper works.

Estelle,  currently for some reason leaning her head on my shoulder, and no one felt that something is wrong with it.

I just accept it.

I look at her and she was sound asleep.

Really girl?

Are you not afraid that I'll do something to you?

Well,  not like I will, as I have my morals but still,  why do these girls are so comfortable to me?

They act differently not like before or future.

However, that future seems so bleak as how they currently acting differently.

And also the fact that I am now free.

I still yet not know the cause of it.

But I even vowed to myself I won't act what I did before.

Sighing internally.

I reach for my phone to call my little bro.

Ironically,  this device is only used for calling and sending signals, there is nothing like an app for games or whatnot.

What a shame.

In this Era, games and a device used for communication is completely separated,  there are games here too but it was simulated,  like Virtual reality,  however, you will feel like it was real as you will be sent into a simulated universe and explore the place.

The first time I saw it, I was like a kid who just came into Disney land for the first time.

Enough of this.

I look for my little bro's number and after finding it,  I call him.

Ring~ ring~ ring~

- Hello,  this is Leon Vermillion,  I am currently busy and won't be able to talk to you,  please call later or leave a message.

"Tch. "

What is he doing?

Well,  it doesn't matter,  I'll call him later,  I won't send a message because he will see it later and contact me.

Now then,...  It is coming...

Silverio Incident

...

Seven student militia went missing in just a week,  The perpetrator is unknown not until the protagonist manages to find out who it was.

It goes like this,  this little rabbit will become the 8th victim and was saved by the said protagonist further increasing her affection towards him.