Chapter 6

Zero: okay, this is clearly my fault, I thought that I already publish this chapter this tuesday at exact 11:00 am. But it isn't, and for that, I'm  sorry .

_______

The Book Of Fate keeps scrolling with a blank sheet of paper until it stopped at the start of the page, and there I saw the title again.

But then the next thing I saw surprised me and... Scared me...

[Gasped!!!

"Haa... Haa... Haa.."

I look around and notice something weird.

"What...?"

The place is a room and I just woke up on the bed...

And this room is familiar to me...

This is my room before I lost my wealth...

"wait..."]

....

I don't know if I should be happy about this...

Can I even face him?

Do I have the guts to face him?

More importantly, can I control my emotion?

Such a thing is unfounded, I don't know the answer and no one will know.

Because I don't want to say it.

The fact that I swore to myself of becoming his is something like an oath to me.

But even so... This oath that I made of myself, will I even be able to do it?

"... Pathetic."

I keep reading the book.

Knowing that Lucas also came back from the past, things just made it harder for me.

But I'm also glad that he is free now.

He has his own choice, and path, to create his fate.

...I won't wish of being with him in his dream, just like I said... I'm not worthy of it.

"I will only live to be his pawn..."

A disposable tool...

"Hehe..."

Without me knowing, tears dropped on the floor, I wiped my eyes as I start to dress and went to our car and go to his house.

It will only take 10 minutes to go there as our house is not far from them.

While in the car I only read the book, it seems what was written on this is what Lucas is thinking, it was like I am reading his inner monologue without his knowing that his privacy is completely naked to my eyes.

He makes many choices without a such definitive answer, glad that the voice that hunting him is gone and more.

But one thing I want is for him not to follow the story anymore, because I have no intention to play along.

I clenched my fist and feel the mana inside me.

I clicked my tongue after I found out my strength in the past... Or future? Is long gone, but that doesn't matter, I can take it back in no time, and the experience that I gain all of these years is not for naught.

Without me realizing it, I was already seating in the lounge.

"When did I get here?"

It seems that without me knowing it, I was already here in his house.