~1~

Nicki pov
"Ouu who you texting?" My annoying ass sister asked looking in my phone. "Ming get the fuck on." I said mushing her head. "Whatever." She said walking out my room.

My name is Onika but everyone calls me Nicki. I have 2 other siblings but my oldest brother is in jail so really I'm the oldest now. I am 17 years old & i live in Houston. We moved here almost a year ago & i actually like it here. Only bc I get to be with my sneaky link everyday.

"Nicki, momma said get ready for school." Ming said standing in my doorway as I rolled my eyes. "I don't have to go. It's senior skip day." I said in a duh tone. She just skipped back to my momma's room & I sighed.

I went downstairs & smelled food cooking. Even though I don't have school today, I'm going to see Beyoncé. The only reason I woke up this early is bc of Ming. She woke me up early as hell asking me to do her hair. I'm not no damn beautician.

I went back up to my room so I could go back to sleep, but my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said in an annoyed tone. "Damn what's wrong baby?" I heard Beyoncé say as I sighed. "Sorry. Ming got me up early as fuck. Speaking of being woke early as fuck, why are you up so early?" I said as it was silent for a while. "I was doing something?" She said. "Like what?" I asked as I heard someone in the background. "Don't worry about that." She said as I got suspicious. "FaceTime me." I said hanging up.

She FaceTimed me & the camera was pointed to the ceiling. "I wanna see you." I whined as she giggled. "But I'm naked." She said as I shrugged. "You act like I haven't seen you naked before." I said as she sighed. "Who you on the phone with Bey?" I heard in the background. "Who's that?" I asked. "That's my friend." Beyoncé said to me as she moved the camera. "Mmm, turn the camera." I said. I don't believe this hoe. "Why? Youn believe me?" She asked as I shook my head. "Nope. Now turn the camera." I said as she sighed.

"Nic ima be honest with you. But when I tell you this you can't get mad." She said as I propped my phone up & put my headphones in. I made sure my door was closed good bc ion need nobody in my fucking conversation. Nobody knows I talk to Beyoncé & I'd like to keep it that way. "Okay talk." I said looking in the camera.

"Alright so that girl you heard earlier was a girl i had fucked last night. & before you say sumn we ain't together so you can't really be mad. I met her at the club & I was all fucked up & next thing I know she's at my house on top of me. I'm sorry Nic. I know this might've hurt ya feelings & shit. But you gotta understand we not in a relationship so I feel like I should be able to do what I want." She said as I looked away from the camera & laughed. "You're absolutely right Bey. You can do whatever you want but you won't be sticking shit in me no more. You not finna use me whenever you get bored & you damn sure ain't finna give me shit, by fucking all these lil hoes." I said as she smacked her teeth. "You tripping. Are you still going to the mall today?" She said as I shrugged.

"I guess. Bc you right. At the end of the day I can't be upset bc we're not together. We're just sneaky links." I said disappointed. "I wish we could be more than that." She said as I looked up. "Why can't we?" I asked as she shook her head. "You know I'm 21, your parents will have a fit if they ever found out about us." She said as I sighed. "But I can't leave you alone Bey. No matter how many times I tell you that I'm done, I keep coming back. I love you Beyonce. I don't care what my parents think. What they don't know won't hurt them." I said as she shook her head. "We'll talk about this later baby. I'm gonna take a nap. I'll call you later & be ready by 2." She said as I nodded. "Okay I have a question before you hang up." I said. "What is it?" She asked. "Do you remember if you used protection?" I asked as she nodded.

"I use protection on everyone i fuck. Well except you & that's gone have to stop soon. I don't want you to end up pregnant at a young age. Bc you know I don't like pulling out." She said as I nodded. "Yeah well that's all I wanted to know. I'll be ready. I love you." I said blowing her a kiss through the phone as she caught it. I smiled & she giggled. "You're so childish. I'll call you later baby girl. I love you too." She said as I hung up.

I have to stop being so delusional over her. One minute I'm done but the next minute I'm back fucking with her. I can't leave her alone & I don't know what it is that's got me so sprung on her. I can't even let her meet my parents her bc of the age gap between us. But she's a hoe tho. She literally fucks anybody she gets her hands on. Don't worry tho, ima show her who really owns that shit. 17 or not them hoes ain't fucking with me. I'll be grown real soon tho.

I picked me out an outfit to wear to the mall & set a timer for 12:45. I didn't get no rest last night either, bc my momma want me to be signed to Lil Wayne so fucking bad. Don't get me wrong I'd love to signed to him but damn give it some time. She had me up all night long writing raps & rehearsing them over & over. He's having auditions soon & my mother wants me to audition so bad so that's why she had up up doing all that shit. Hopefully I get it too, it's only 2 spots left.

I put my phone on charge & took a nap. Hopefully Beyoncé lil hoes stay put today cause I'd be glad to knock them lil bitches out.

Y'all fw this?
It's something different but I kinda like it lmao.