Chapter Six: A Quick Message

*Aidan's p.o.v*

-the next morning-

I walked in the building with my dad. We walked to his classroom first and he opened the door to his classroom. My eyes bolted out of my head when I saw that there was red writing on his walls and it said the six letter "f****t* word that I refuse to say. His classroom was a mess and I can't believe someone would do this.

He took a deep breath and looked at me. I could see the hurt in his eyes. He wanted to cry so bad. I could tell by the way he was looking.

"This is horrible." I said in disbelief. There were pictures of me, my abusive stepdad, and my dad. There were also different sexual positions with men. I went down to who I suspected that was behind this. I marched my little ass to the Mr. Sassypants. He was with the ones who i suspected that did it.

"You FREAKING ASSHOLE!" I shouted. I charged towards them. I know I can't fight but shit, I was so angry.

"I know you did it you freaking asshole!" I shouted. Nick chuckled and smirked.

"Did you like the little present I left your father?" He chuckled. I immediately went for Nick's head and was about to get to him, but I felt a really hard grip on my arm. I was pulled hard against someone and i tried to get to him again, but i couldn't go anywhere. I looked to see who grabbed me and I immediately grew flustered when I realized that Mr. Sassypants 2.0 was the one who grabbed me.

"What is going on fellas?" Mr. Sassypants 2.0 said.

"Well Mr. Sassypants and his friends did a horrible thing to my father's classroom and I was about to punch him and then you Mr. Sassypants 2.0 came." I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't do shit." Mr. Sassypants said.

I immediately charged towards him when the grip was not strong. I gasped when he dodged me and lifted me up by my legs and started walking.

"Hey! Put me down!" I shouted. When we made it down the hallway with no one around, he shoved me against the wall roughly. I blushed hard and he was looking at me.

"I didn't do it." He said looking at me. He had a gentle nature to him when he said that.

"Yes you did! I understand you don't like me but YOU DON'T- I squealed when he gripped my throat and made me look at him in my eyes.

"I didn't do it. I am a gay man myself. Why would i do that?" He stated.

"But you knew he did it and didn't stop him. You are just like-"

He closed the distance between us and I got lost in his gray eyes. He was just staring at me. He was looking at me in my eyes as well.

"I don't like you." I rolled my eyes.

He chuckled and sighed like he knew something that I didn't.

"Glad we are on the same page." My eyes bolted out of my head when he said that.

"Okay Mr. Sassypants." I snapped before walking away. I don't believe him. He knew they were going to do that and didn't stop them. He hates me just like the rest of them. I went back to my dad's classroom and he was flustered while standing outside his classroom. I saw the principal of the school standing in his classroom while my bullies cleaned up the mess that they caused.

"Dad, are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yes..I am okay." He said flustered. He is blushing and I smirked knowingly. When they got done, the principal looked at my dad. Before the principal could speak, my dad spoke up first.

"I said I could have cleaned it up myself." He said flustered.

"No, it is only right for the people who made the mess to clean it up. You need to apologize right now!" The principal snapped at my bullies. They all flinched and so did I . The principal sounded so mad.

"I'm sorry." They all said to my dad.

"I will see you at the end of the day in my office! Get to class! He snapped. My bullies scurried to class which left me, the principal, and my dad in the classroom together.

"Now if anything like that happens again, you need to let me know as soon as possible. Understand?" The principal gripped my dad's chin to make him look at him.

"Okay." My dad blushed. The principal looked at me and also said:

"If they keep bothering you, let me know." The principal stated. I just nodded my head flustered.

"Alright, have a good day at school." He said before walking out. My dad was so flustered and I don't blame him. The way the principal was looking at my dad was not how a normal boss should be looking at their employee. That man wants my dad. I can tell.

"Dad, i think the principal wants a piece of you. The way he was looking at you..." My dad gasped and just shook his head.

"He is married and already has told me that he doesn't want me like that." He pointed out.

"Just because he is married, that doesn't mean that he doesn't want you still. He may not act on it out of respect to his marriage, but dad that man wants you and probably always has." My dad just looked at me flustered.

"Trust me, he doesn't." My dad said just looking at his feet.

"Okay, whatever you say. I will see you later dad." I smiled giving him a hug. He hugged me back and smiled.

"See you later." He said waving at me as I left the room. The rest of the day was not eventful at all. I got through the day without being someone's punching bag. Little did I know, it was far from over.