Chapter Two: Introductions

*Aidan's p.o.v.*

All night I kept thinking about the gorgeous man and his look of worry when I had one of my breakdowns. He sat there and watched them do that to me. Even if a flash of worry came, he sat there and allowed people to do that. He looked like he wanted to say something but chose to his pride and ego.

As I was walking in the school with my dad, I saw him with his sidekick. They were walking towards our direction. I didn't look at him at all, and my dad just kept walking with me as we walked past them. I saw already what his behavior is like and who he went with, so I already know how this was going to go.

When we made it to my dad's room, he looked at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"I just think people who sit there and watch instead of intervening are just as guilty as someone who did the actual thing." I stated.

"Nowadays it is about ego and popularity. People don't want their reputations tarnished because of being a decent human being for sticking up for people." My dad stated.

"I know. It just disgusts me that he did that." I said. We were too busy talking that when we heard a knock on his door, we both jumped. Dad looked over before I did. I saw the sidekick near the door and Dad just ignored him and continued talking to me.

When I looked up next time, I didn't see the sidekick anymore. I was curious to know who that sidekick really was to dad, so I spoke up.

"How do you and him know each other?" I asked.

"He and I grew up together. We just drifted apart." He said sadly. I mean there was more to the story but I could tell talking about him was making him uncomfortable. I didn't want him to force himself to talk about him, so I decided to change the subject.

When the bell rang to begin the day, I gave my dad a hug and told him goodbye before heading to class. When I came to the first class, I noticed the sidekick was outside the classroom standing like he was a bodyguard. I walked in and was not expecting to see the gorgeous god in my class. He was staring at me as I took my seat which happened to be in front of him. He was sitting next to my bullies and I wish I could change my seat but this teacher assigned our seats. No one was in the seat behind me yesterday. He must have skipped. But whatever, I had to remember he was an asshole by associating with my bullies and our interaction yesterday was not pleasant.

When the math teacher walked in, he scanned around the room. He definitely was not here yesterday and he was gorgeous as hell. He scanned around the room and when his eyes landed on me, I blushed hard because he definitely was staring at me or so I thought until I heard him say:

"Glad to be here. My name is Mr. Valentino. I will be your new math teacher. I also see a very familiar face. What a surprise. Glad you could join us Mr. Valentino." He stated.

"Glad to be here." The gorgeous man behind me casually spoke sarcastically. I looked at them closely and they look alike like they could be brothers. I just rolled my eyes and sighed irritatedly under my breath.

"As you guys know, this is the beginning of the school year, let's introduce ourselves." He looked around the room and his eyes landed on me. This time, I didn't mistake it because he looked at me and pointed at me. I shook my head no quickly and he spoke up.

"I like to have personal relationships with my students, so atleast knowing their name would be beneficial especially since I will be grading papers." Mr. Valentino said.

The gorgeous man behind me just chuckled slightly and right then, something told me that obviously they know each other. They are very much related to one another and clearly two assholes. I stood up and just rolled my eyes already expecting this year to be shit due to teachers not caring enough to know that I have really bad social anxiety and don't like speaking in front of a bunch of people.