"Okay..." Yuki patiently waited for her friend to continue,

"And, something happened that night. I can't tell you what happened, because it's her family matter. But, that unfortunate event did something to Sam and made her open up to me. Yes, she opened up to me, Yuki." Mon let out a tint smile showing a little pride in her.

"From her side of the story, I get to know the real Samanun Anuntrakul and what has been hidden behind her cold facade."

"Hmmm, so, I still don't understand what part of the story caused your feelings for her to get worse?"

"What I mean in getting worse is, I'm falling deeper, Yuki! My feeling for her is getting deeper!" Mon slammed her head on the table, whining in frustration.

Yuki chuckled after hearing Mon's confession. "Mon, that's a good thing! You worried me for a while." She continued to chuckle.

Mon immediately raises her head. "What do you mean a good thing? You know right, how I want to make her fall for me. Now, you tell me how I want to play the game when I'm already on the losing side?"

"Mon, nothing to lose when it comes to love." Yuki shared her thoughts.

"There's a lot to lose, Yuki. It's involving my heart!"

Yuki sighed, kind of agreeing with Mon's statement.

"What about her? Didn't she show even the slightest interest in you? She seems to care for you, though. She even remembered your favourite drink."

Mon shook her head. "Nah, knowing more about her, that's just her nature. She always cares about the people around her. She just didn't show it. So, nothing special about her taking care of me."

"Hmmmm." Now, both of them seem to fall into a deep thought.

"What do you feel after she revealed her story to you?" Yuki asked Mon.

Mon thought for a while, thinking carefully and asking herself what she felt during that time.

While reminiscing about heartbroken moments, she opened her mouth to answer Yuki's question.

"I feel like... I want to embrace her in a warm hug and never let her go?...

"I feel like I want to be with her and stay by her side while she fights her battle..." Her eyes glistened.

"I feel like I want to protect her from this cruel world...

"I want to show her that she deserves all the love in this world so that she's not lonely anymore..." A tear rolled down her cheek.

"I want to show her that there's another side of this world that she deserves to be happy...

"I want to show that kind of love to her, I want to love her, Yuki and I think I already did..." She finally let all her tears escape and cried in front of her best friends.

"Ohh, Mon..." Yuki stood up from her seat, jumped to Mon's side, and brought her best friend into a hug.

Yuki can't help but let her tears down, too. She can feel how sincere Mon's feeling is.

"Finally, Mon." She said as she rubbed Mon's arm. "Finally, my little Mon have fallen in love." Both of them chuckled at Yuki's statement with tears remaining in their eyes.

"But, I'm afraid, Yuki." Mon voiced out her worries.

"What are you so afraid of, Mon?"

"What if it will be forever one-sided? It's going to hurt a lot, right?" She pouted while letting out her worries to Yuki.