"No, tell me," her soft voice spoke.

She was back. That voice that sounds so roughly sweet, those eyes that could stare right into your soul.

"I'm going to kill you, like you killed my family."

"Do it," she smirked up at me. "I dare you."

"Don't fucking tempt me," I told her.

She sat back in the chair, leaning her elbows on the armrest. "Do I get under your skin, Lombardi?"

I softly scoffed and moved inches closer to her face. "Never in a million years, little rage."

"I have to go," she said. "I've got other business to attend to."

"You're not leaving."

She stood up and fixed her coat. "I really do have to go though," she told me.

"Why? Are you going run back to Cruz?"

The smile was quickly wiped off her face, as if she remembered something tragic.

"Shit, I really do have to go," she rushed out the door. I quickly followed her and grabbed onto her arm.

"Ow!" She winced in pain. "Get off me!"

"I'm not even hurting you, don't fucking lie!" Her faced turned pale once again, was I really hurting her?

Not that I care.

"Tell me what you know, Silva."

"Never."

"LUCIANO GET OFF HER!" Cecilia screamed at the top of her lungs. She rushed down the stairs and yanked my hand off Rose. "What the fuck is wrong with you!? Come on, Rose," she said, tangling her arm to hers.

Cecilia grabbed car keys and rushed me outside

Cecilia grabbed car keys and rushed me outside. "I drove here, I'm okay to drive," I told her.

"Rosette, you don't look okay, I'm driving you home."

Wait what?

She opened the passenger side for me and I automatically got inside. She then got in and buckled her seatbelt.

"What happened?" Cecilia asked.

"Oh, he was just asking about your uncle and dad...I'm really sorry about that," I told her, looking down at my hands.

"No, I'm not asking that," Cecilia began to drive, "what happened to you?"

"Nothing."

"It's obvious, you helped me when I needed you, I'm here to help you."

I glanced at her and burst into tears. I didn't mean to, I don't why I started crying. And when it started, I couldn't stop it.

"Stay with me, okay? I have an extra bedroom and nice pajamas, I'll be here for you," Cecilia's gentle voice lingered. I just nodded my head and sobbed into my hands.

INTO THE TABLOIDS

I cried the entire time in the car. I couldn't stop it.

Cecilia gave me a blanket and tissues once we arrived at her house. She then sat beside me and held onto on shoulder.

"Now, what's wrong?"

I can't hold it in.

"Promise me, you won't tell anyone, not a single fucking soul," my voice cracked as I sobbed.

She held out her pinky and wrapped it around my pinky. "I promise."

"Tiago, he's fucking scaring me."

"What do you mean?" Her brows furrowed.

"Last week he punched the cupboard, 'cause I wouldn't kiss him," I began.

"A person that will punch things around you will eventually punch you, you know that?"

I took a deep breath in and let my sobs weaken.

"Shit, he's already done it...hasn't he?"

"No, he hasn't punched me. He really hurt my wrists with his grip." I pulled my sleeve up, revealing soft bruises. "But it's just a bruise, I'm okay."

"He just bruised you? That's fucking enough," Cecilia's voice grew louder. "Rose are you in a relationship with him?"

"That's the thing," my voice matched hers. "We're not official, I've slept with him twice, but now he's fucking scaring me."

Cecilia squeezed my hand and looked down to her lap. "Stay here for as long as you need, I'm here for you."

INTO THE TABLOIDS

I haven't slept, it's four thirty in the morning and I keep looking at the messages I've got from Tiago.

Rose
Rose please
I'm so sorry
Come home rose
Please
I love you Rose
I didn't mean to do it
Please Rose
I need you
Don't leave me like this

I can't even tell my dad. I can't tell anyone but Cecilia.

And even if she does go and tell Lombardi, I don't care.

I'm just fucking exhausted.