5| Who?

"Girl I was so worried!" Tara tells me over the phone

"Girl I was so worried!" Tara tells me over the phone. "I thought you were running away."

"Nope, I just came home for a while."

I haven't felt good for the past two days. Things have been real difficult for me. I didn't expect this overwhelming feeling of pain.

My mom walks into my room with a tray. All I could see was the mug, the steam flowing out of it.

"I'll call you back, Tara." I told her. "My mom's here."

"Hi Mrs Reed!" Tara shouted over the phone.

"Hello love!" My mom's eyes widen. An awkward smile places itself on her lips as she sets the tray down.

I bet you realized by now, that Reed isn't my name. Rosalie isn't my name.

My real name is Rosette Silva.

Silva is a name that a lot of people know. Not for the fame or riches.
Mostly for the danger.

I was raised in the mafia.

No one knows me. Sure, the infamous knows the Silva daughter, but they've never seen me before. I was hidden for multiple reasons.

My father didn't want anyone to know me. He said if he had a son, he'd still do the same. He's seen what this business can do to families, and he made sure it would never happen to us.

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I didn't go down my path. What if I just stayed here? Joined the family business?

"What's on your mind?" My mom said as she sits down beside me.

I grabbed the mug and take a sip. "I would like to go shopping today, do you want to go?"

As much as I love this room, it needs a few candles and lights. It's far too dark for my liking.

"What about paparazzi my love?"
"They can suck a dick."

INTO THE TABLOIDS

Today was actually good. My mom and I got a few things for the house, then we had some coffee before heading home.

Once we walked in, my father rushed to us with his phone his hand.

"Guys, they got pictures of you...but look how cute you look!"

My mom rolled her eyes as she set the bags down. "We're always cute!"

I look at the picture once again, my mind goes to worst possible scenario. "What if people know you?" I asked my mom. "If they see me with you, aka mafia, won't they assume that I'm apart of it?"

They both looked at each other, rolling their eyes. "Angel, I don't if you've noticed, but you hang out with mafia members on a daily basis."

What?

"Like who?"

Before my father could answer, one of his men left the meeting room with a frustrated look all over his face.
He's new, I've never seen him before.

"Boss, we need you in here."

He gives me a glare. One that my father noticed right away. "Mind taking your eyes off my daughter?" He said as a demand.

I stand there, confused and disoriented. How do I hang out with the mafia? And if I do, who is it?

Of course I wouldn't be upset, I haven't told them my past. But I want to know who it is.

INTO THE TABLOIDS

Celeb Chronicles are a bunch of assholes

Celeb Chronicles are a bunch of assholes. Tara is not pregnant, I didn't even know those rumors were escalating AND who the fuck is Paige Beckett?

I get up out of my bed and decide to eat something instead of getting annoyed at the stupid articles. I'm still getting used to the new house, this one is much bigger than the last.

Once I found the stairs, I see someone walk up them. I stop and wait for him to hurry the fuck up.

He stopped and looked up at me. "Why aren't you walking?"

"It's bad luck."
"What is?" He asked.
"Walking down the stairs when someone is walking up them."

He rolled his eyes but doesn't move, as if he's teasing me. "I didn't know you were a Silva."

"That's because I didn't tell you."

He puts his hands in his pockets, unable to break the eye contact. I sigh and begin to get more frustrated. "Can you move?"

"I know Zach Grey, he's a great guy."

Instead of listening, I decide to put my superstition aside and walk down the stairs. "Well, goodbye to you too." He mumbled.

I get to the kitchen to see my father, hands in his hair, slightly hunched over.

"Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah I am." He said, straightening his posture. "You okay?"

"Yeah...can I ask you something?"

"Of course, what's up?" He turned his chair to me. The bubbling anticipation grew inside my stomach.

"Who are the people? You know, what we were talking about earlier?"

Authors note

ANOTHER SHORT ONE IM SORRY