Dragon Racing

Lloyd’s POV

After we rebuilt the Monastery, we had to move a few things in, including our dragons. We had to make their pens a bit bigger than usual since the last time, but it's worth it.

Though, the talk about our dragons has brought us to our current conversation.

"I'm just saying, with everything that's happened, I think it makes sense that I would be the best dragon master." (Y/n) states as we walk into the stables.

"Just because you have a way with animals doesn't mean you're the best dragon Master." Cole says walking next to Rocky.

"Well, how would you know?" Jay questions, "Besides, I'm clearly the best. I mean, look at us." Jay leans on Whisp and the dragon gives a soft roar as Jay shows off his new dragon suit.

"Impressive Thundercracker." Kai compliments, walking up to Flame, "But we all have awesome dragons and new dragon suits."

"So what's your point?" Morro questions as he goes up to his dragon, Stormy.

"Well, I-" Jay starts before getting interrupted.

"Jay's only point is that Whisp has gotten stronger during her time in the First Realm so obviously he thinks he should hold the title of dragon master." Cole explains.

"But all of our dragons have lived in the First Realm." Skylor states.

"Yes. Your reasoning is highly illogical." Zane tells Jay.

"How should this be settled then?" Nya asks as she brings over her new dragon, Hydro.

"Why don't you all have a race?" Pixal suggests.

"A race to see who's the best." I state.

"The Ultimate Dragon Master!" Seliel exclaims.

"We can start the race here." Morro says, "And the finish line can be…"

"Reform Castle?" I suggest, "The roof is big enough for all of us to land there."

We all mount our dragons and line up. "Skylor, Seliel, Pixal and I will meet you at the castle." Harumi says riding with Skylor and Pixal riding with Seliel.

"So we all agree that whoever wins this race will be titled the Ultimate Dragon Master." Cole says.

"Ready?" Nya questions as our dragons prepare to take off.

"Ninja, Go!" We all exclaim as our dragons take off into the sky.
__________________________________
Zane's POV

Kai and I race away from the others. He and I fly alongside each other and I turn to him, "May the best man-"

"See ya!" Kai interrupts me as he races ahead and I have Shard increase speed. But just as we catch up, Flame pulls back and disappears.

"Where did they go?" I wonder as I try to find the fire Dragon.

But then I hear Kai's voice, "Need a light?!" Then suddenly a burst of flames appears from below and right in front of me.

Kai laughed as I glare at him, "Well then Shard, time to fight Fire with Ice!" We then pull away and to the side before flying in front of Kai and Flame, spraying them with ice and causing them to shiver and slow down.

"Feeling a little, chilly?" I joke before giving a mocking wave and racing ahead of Kai.

__________________________________

(Y/n)'s POV

Midnight shoots through the sky, going as fast as she can while I guide her to the finish line.