I'm feeling✨ "Happy" today!

Start from the beginning

*An hour later, back at the Tower*
*2:00 p.m.*
So, Lena got back with some bad news, and the good news is that she found🔎some research on "blue slugs" and as it turns out they
aren't alien or from another planet at all! they're actually an earth creature that hasn't been seen by humans in *thousands of years* since
"the beginning of time," she said💬telling Kara just that. "Also, the blue slugs aren't any ordinary earth slugs... they're mythical beings of emotions that witches used in their spells📜back in the olden days to help humans cope with grief and their mental issues before therapists existed. But over time the slugs had developed strong feelings of their own and took it out on the humans by possessing them. So, a coven of witches joined together used their earth🌐magic✨and banished the slugs to a planet with no species to infect. Until Alex found them and Brainy released them by accident... starting what happened a 1000 years ago to happen all over again," Lena explained softly to Kara telling her the research she'd found online about the blue slugs being mythical, magical creatures that were discovered on Earth🌎in the *1950's* by scientists. "Well, that explains a lot. I'm guessing that they have no idea what's happening to them," Kara said softly thinking the obvious. Lena nodded in that being "correct". Kara added. "So, how do we help our friends snap out of it and back to their old selves again?"
She asked out of curiosity and concern. "I'm glad, you asked! Cause' while I was *at the DEO* doing some research... I created a device with Nth metal with a combination of my magic✨🧪that can suck the slugs out of our friend's ears and will be magically transferred into a cell that can't get out of this time." Lena said describing what her device does and how it works as she held the blaster in her hand. "Wow, that's brilliant! But who should we use it on first?" Kara said excitedly amazed by Lena's invention while asking who their test subject should be just to make sure that it works😅. Lena thought about that as she looked around the room for a while and then said💬. "There," Lena said softly pointing at Brainy thinking that he'll be a good test subject. Kara nodded thinking he'd do just fine cause Brainy heals fast... so, yeah! She called him over to have a chat about what a beautiful day it was😅. But Kara was only doing that as a distraction so Lena could get close enough to get the slug out of his ear... "Brainy, turn around, and touch your toes! Lena said to him while aiming her blaster ready to use. "Wait, what?! My toes..." Brainy questioned out loud with a confused expression on his face what she meant by that. Then, he screamed feeling✨a vacuum cleaner in his ear as the blue slug got sucked inside of it and was immediately transferred to an inescapable cell chamber located *at the DEO*.

Nia, Kelly, Alex, and John stopped what they were doing and just stood there in silence🤐as their eyes glowed✨dark navy blue at the same time... stared dramatically at Lena, Kara, and Brainy with evil looks and then hissed at them because the slugs don't like it when people figure out a way around their hosts gaining control of their bodies. So, they possessed them to make a point as John quickly grabbed the blaster from Lena and broke it apart in half and then threw on the floor smashing into a million pieces and destroying the one thing that can stop the "emotion creatures" of chaos! "Uh, this is bad... right?" Brainy said softly fearing the worst since they destroyed the only weapon they had to save their team/friends from the blue slugs' influence on them while questioning the obvious😅. "Yup. Sure looks that way," Kara said agreeing with him that this didn't look and they were in trouble. "Definitely," Lena said agreeing with them too. Cause without that device they're doomed and the whole world🌎was as we know it. Then, Nia, Kelly, Alex, and John hissed louder and charged in after them to attack...

*An hour later*
They were all still fighting each other while Brainy and the others tried dodging their attacks! He carefully blocked Nia's dream🌀blasts with defense techniques and tried to talk💬some sense into her somehow. "Nia, stop! Listen to me I know you're still in there. Because you're an amazing, beautiful, powerful woman! Which is why I believe that you can defeat this slug in you... So, please. My Nia Nal, fight it! And come back to me. I love you," Brainy said dearly in tears💦while holding her tightly to prevent Nia from attacking him and hoping that his words would convince her to snap out of it somehow. And you know what? It worked! Like a "charm" his words echoed in her head as she stopped using her powers for a second... and then began to twitch a bit feeling✨the "slug" fall out of her ear as it died on the floor moving around screeching in pain. Because "Love" is the most powerful emotion in the universe and it's the blue slug's weakness. Then,
Nia looked around the room having no clue "What Was Going On?" *in the tower* with her friends attacking each other as she glimpsed to her left seeing Brainy right by her and said. She looked at Brainy and said💬. "Brainy, What's going on here?" Nia questioned softly looking at her boyfriend in confusion. He smiled brightly happy that he was able to get through to her in time cause Brainy just couldn't stand the fact of fighting the woman he loved❤️. Also, Nia was the key to getting them to old selves again! By using her dream blasts on them to shock the slugs out of their ears by force...

"Nia, you're back! Thank God. I'm so glad It worked..." he said happily then paused and continued on to answer her question. "Well, it's a long story. But I'll give you the short version... Well, you and I were infected by "happy slugs" that were trying to take over our brains but we both fought them! But the bad news is they're still in control of our friends and your dream blasts are the only thing that can help them," Brainy explained. "Wow, that's a lot to impact. But I'll do it to help our friends!" Nia said a little bit in shock but was happy to help. Then, she and Brainy joined the fight and used her powers on them which managed to knock the slugs out of their ears! They screamed in pain once they were out... thanks to Nia! Kelly, Alex, and John groaned in pain on the floor as Nia helped them stand and said. "You guys, alright?" She asked. As they all nodded feeling fine. So, the Superfriends are back, and all are perfectly in control of their emotions and feeling happy on their own terms... *the next day* Alex, John, and Brainy quickly send the blue slugs away to a place where no one can be infected by their weird happiness behavior ever again! And that's "the Phantom Zone" where Fear lives with Phantoms roaming around coming as they go freely. So, Yeah! All wells that end well.

*Sorry, Long chapter😅. But I hope you enjoyed reading📖though... until my next chapter. Bye👋, for now!*