Bullying || Chapter 1

Micheal woke up really tired. He thought it's probably because he didn't go to bed early. Typical Micheal. Of course he didn't get up by himself, Liz did it.

-Oh come on!! Get up you pig!

*Micheal opened eyes and while he got up, he took one of his cushion.*

-Pig?! You're the fat one!

*Said boy with British accent. While Liz laughed.*

-Alright, but you have to go to school! See yaa!

Micheal stand up and dressed up quickly. Then he go downstairs and eat some breakfast.

-Really Micheal? Can't you go to bed earlier?

*Micheal looked at William scared, because he didn't saw him.*

-Oh goddamn!

-Micheal! Don't swear! Tell me, why aren't you in school, it's 7:15 am!

*Micheal ate up rest of food that he left.*

-Okay sorry, you know where's mom?

*William took his keys to car.*

-No, but you're late, so I'll take you to school today. It's the last time! Alright, young man!?

*Micheal took his lunch and pack to his backpack.*

-Yes, whatever, father.

Micheal left the house with his father and drive to school. William normally wouldn't speak to his son, but now he was interested in one thing.

-Son?

-Yes father?

-Do you have someone you love?

*Micheal look at William with side eye, at the same time he get red.*

-Why you ask?

-Because I want to know who my son will love and be with in future. Do you find your woman already?

-No.... Oh look school! Heh I gotta go!

*William stop on parking and Micheal leave the car.*

-Bye

Said Micheal and went to the building, it was already 7.30am so he was moving fast. First he went to the school locker rooms, there he saw Chicken. Simon was in a pink sweater like always. Teenager wouldn't left it without any comment.

-Hi Simon! Really you don't have anything else to wear, boy?

*Simon smiled and replied happy.*

-Hi Mike! Of course I have, but if I like to wear this you can't tell me that shouldn't! I don't tell you what to wear, man!

*They laughed, then after putting their clothing in lockers, they go to they class.*

-Hey Micheal?

-Sup?

-Do you think Markus will be today in school?

-I don't know man, probably yes, but you know.

*Chicken nodded.*

-Yes, I know. And one more thing, do you know what's Markus sexuality?

*Michael's eyes winded as he heard those words from other boy.*

-I don't know? Ask him that, not me!

Chicken nodded, they actually arrived to the class. For they luck there was Fredrich and Markus. Boys looked into their direction and came to Micheal and Simon.

-Hola..

*Said Markus with his Spanish accent, his voice was so hot (ofc for Simon).*

-Hi

-Yes, hello

*Said Micheal and Simon*

- Hi Michałek~ ("Michałek" is the Polish equivalent of the name "Michael", it is a diminutive of the full Polish name "Michał".)

*Micheal looked at Fred, he was shocked about things that another boy said to him.*

-Oh my fucking god! I've told you to stop calling me by those polish nicknames!

-But it's only your name in my language!

*Micheal got red.*
W
-whatever man...

Markus smiled and got closer to the Freddy mask bully, as Markus did that he got red, because he didn't expect this from another boy. Then Markus laughed and caught Fredrich by his shirt, when he did that, he punched the poor guy.

-Ouch! Man, what are you doing!?

-Something funny!

Simon took a few steps back, he didn't want to be in the fight between those two. Micheal did the same thing as the French boy. Fredrich actually wants to make a joke to Markus, so he did something dirty. What exactly? He touched Markus gently (the place where he touched him by his shirt) and moaned.

-Oh~~ Mark~~ Harder, daddy~~

Markus actually became red and stop touching Fredrich. Yes! He got gay panick! Micheal and Chicken were shocked, especially Simon. Fredrich saw that the other boy got red, so he replied for his actions.

-Mark? You alright?

The boy just got redder, then he ran out of the classroom and went to the boys restrooms.

-Hey! Wait!

Fredrich run after Markus, he actually caught him in restrooms. Markus didn't want to make an eye contact with Fred.
Actually Freddy mask bully want to test something, so he got closer to other man.

-What is wrong, daddy?

-Stop that Cabron... (That means in Spanish something like "motherfucker".)

-Co? Co Ty kurwa do mnie powiedziałeś?
("What? What the fuck did you exactly say?")

-Que? ("What?")

-Lol-

-Yea right-

-Yes, sorry man. And I didn't know you were gay...

-Please don't say that to others-

-Sure, as you say, man...

Markus took a big breath and came closer to Fred, then he kissed him. It was short kiss, but was!

-Yes... Now let's go! There are still some kids to bully, right!?

-Yea, you right, Mark.

They left the restrooms and went slowly to the classroom. Actually Simon and Micheal were talking about the situation. Simon was so upset and sad, he liked Markus and he didn't want Fredrich to be with him. Micheal was just telling Simon things that would make his mood better than it already was.

NOTE FROM ME:

Hi, thanks for reading! I didn't end this part, so I'm gonna update it later! Hope you like it! Take care, bye!

ORIGINALLY POSTED: 27/12/2023
EDITED: (NONE)
(ALL WORDS IN THIS CHAPTER + MY NOTE 930)