Moving In

•Listen while reading: It's Nice To Have A Friend- Taylor Swift•

-Reputation-
This past week has been crazy, everyone has been bringing an immensely large amount of boxes into the house. It did not take long for me to move in, so I decided to just help the others, maybe it would help me get to know them better, they were almost strangers after all. As if my mind was being read, Lover came up to me and asked if I was already done moving my stuff into the house. Just as I said yes, she asked if I could help her so she could move faster. I happily agreed, the thought of me being the first person she asked made me happy.

-Lover-
I still have a lot to move, being a persons who procrastinates a lot is not very good. To make things faster I asked Rep for help, she is a sweet girl I'm glad we can get to know each other. The ride to my house was fun, we had many different conversations, but the talking never stopped, I liked it.

-Reputation-
I expected the ride to be uncomfortable, but Lover kept the conversation going, avoiding awkward silence. The ride was around 20 minutes, but it felt like 5, as if time was moving faster with her.
    As soon as we entered her colorful house, a cream-colored cat walked in between lovers legs, purring calmly.
"Oh hi Benjamin!" She said while looking at the cat.
"He's a cute cat! Can I pet him?" I asked
"Of course!"
I knelt down and started to softly pet Benjamin, who purred as a response.
"He likes you!" Lover said happily
"I guess he does!" I replied, looking up at her with a smile.
We spent the rest of the afternoon moving boxes around as we talked about a million different things, turns out we have more in common than expected. After the last box was out the door, I called out to Lover so we could go back to the Eras House. I called her several times, but there was no response, so I decided to go back inside. As I stepped through the door, I saw Lover standing in the middle of the room, looking around while hugging herself. I got closer to her and noticed her eyes were filed with tears, so I hugged her, and she tightly hugged me back.
"I will miss it so much" she said in between sobs.
"I know it's hard, but remember Taylor said she would help us keep our old houses, and your furniture is still here, you can always come when you miss it. Plus, this is just a new chapter in your life, you need to be brave and remember that there is always someone there for you whenever you need." I said in a soothing tone.
"Will you be there for me?"
"I'll always be there, forever."

————————————————————————
Author's note: Short part! Have a good day/evening/night!