7.

1:20pm, October 14th

Today was the day they would be going to a cabin for a romantic weekend getaway, but these plans were put on hold as Robyn wasn't feeling too well after she got up this morning

Today was the day they would be going to a cabin for a romantic weekend getaway, but these plans were put on hold as Robyn wasn't feeling too well after she got up this morning. And now to make matters worse yesterday afternoon Chris found out that his cancer's back, so now he can't go home like he wanted to.

But not all is lost! If they are both feeling up to it tonight Chris will be taking Robyn to his favourite arcade by the beach, hopefully before sunset.

"You okay my beautiful sunshine?." Chris questioned as Robyn came into his room.

"I'm okay!" All Robyn said before she sat down on Chris's bed with him.

"I'm going for a scan later today to see where Sean needs to operate. So hopefully all this will be gone out of me once again." Chris told Robyn as she laid on his chest.

"Do you think maybe we will ever get better?."

"Baby? What did I tell you?."

"To stay positive! I know Chris. But it's hard-"

"If all goes well this afternoon with my scan I'm gonna take you out to my favourite arcade." Chris told Robyn before she looked at him.

Before they could carry on with their conversation there was a knock at the door and Sean came in to let Chris know they are ready for him in the scanning room.

Robyn got up before Chris did and she wished him luck before he gave her a kiss on the cheek. Robyn watched as Chris made his way out of the room and decided to stay in his room to wait for him.

Robyn grabbed the remote by the bed and flicked through the TV to see if there was anything good on as she waited on Chris to get back. She hopes it all goes well today and that they are allowed to go out to the arcade as Robyn feels really bad that she had to tell Chris this morning she wasn't well enough to go on the romantic getaway.

5:30pm,

"Chris, I don't know if we should go." Robyn said as they are about to sneak out of the hospital to go to the arcade.

"Rob, we'll be back before they know we are gone okay. Now stop worrying and let's go!" Chris told her as he snuck out of the window first.

Robyn rolled her eyes before she did the same as Chris.

Robyn's always been the one to follow the rules, so she feels like when they will eventually get caught sneaking back into the hospital they'll be in big trouble by their doctors.

But on the other hand Robyn is willing to bend the rules if it's for Chris! She likes him so much that she's willing to put her goody, goody self behind.

As Robyn made her way out of the window she closed it behind her and followed Chris. Chris grabbed Robyn's hand as they went to the arcade that was by the beach.

5:50pm,

They had made it to the beach just in time for the sunset and Chris was very happy about it

They had made it to the beach just in time for the sunset and Chris was very happy about it. He looked over at Robyn as she smiled a little.

"This is so beautiful!" Robyn said as they sat down on the sand.

Chris wrapped his arm around Robyn's shoulder as they enjoyed the last of the sunset together. Even though it was starting to get freezing outside they didn't care. They had each other to keep warm and that's all that matter to them.

"You know when you told me you and your wife would be living by the seaside with the kids?." Robyn questioned before Chris looked at her.

"Yea? What about it?."

"Do you think I can be that wife you were speaking about?."

"You know your locked in for life baby. We are bout to build a wonderful life together and even though we both know we won't live that long. I want our home to be full of happiness and laughter." Chris said before Robyn smiled at him.

"All I know is Chris. We will have an amazing life together!" Robyn said before she pecked his lips.

"You wanna see how many games I can win?." Chris questioned before he got up from the sand.

"Oh, you're on!" Robyn said as they made their way to the arcade.

7:25pm,

"No!" Chris said as Robyn won yet another game. "You are cheating!"

"I am not! I'm just better." Robyn said before she stuck her tongue out playfully.

"Should we head back to the hospital?."

"You only wanna go because I'm kicking your ass!" Robyn said before she laughed.

"I think we should head back my sunshine. We can come here another day, hopefully with our kids." Chris told her before Robyn pouted. "Come on!" Chris wrapped his arm around Robyn's shoulder before they started to walk back to the hospital.

"Wait babe." Robyn said stopping Chris from walking before he turned to her.

Robyn rested her hand on Chris's cheek before her other hand rested on the back of his neck. Robyn pulled Chris in for a kiss as Chris wrapped his arms around Robyn's waist.

After they pulled away from each other Chris pecked Robyn's lips once more before she bit down on her bottom lip.

"Come with me." Chris whispered as he took Robyn's hand again.

Chris took Robyn to an alleyway before gently pushing her to a wall. He smashed his lips into hers before their tongues fought for dominance. Chris's right hand rested on the wall as his left hand rested on Robyn's waist.

Chris bit down on Robyn's bottom lip gently before he pulled back from her and letting her lip go from in between his teeth. Robyn smirked as she felt herself get wet.

"I wish we could book a motel room just for the night." Robyn said running her fingers up and down Chris's chest.

"Maybe we could one day." Chris said with a cheeky smile before he backed away from Robyn.

"You are such a tease!" Robyn laughed before they made their way out of the alleyway.

"Baby, you don't know the half of it." Chris said as they made their way back to the hospital.