♡14♡

Author's POV

Jimin stood up and soon after Yoongi, hoseok and namjoon left with him as the 3 went to their room, Namjoon went to his room too.

Jungkook being the hulk he is when it comes to tae carried him to their bedroom. Placing him on the bed he continued kissing him, showing him how much he missed him for the last 5 days and tae could feel it through their kissing because of how intensely kook was kissing him.

''Love I'm not going anywhere''

''I missed you taehyungie, I realized I can't live without you no matter what happens please don't ever do that again''

''Then what did you expect me to do mmh? Watch you die when I can fix that''

''I wouldn't have died but I would've healed by my own with you by my side''

''Well I'm here now so stop being like this''

Jungkook just layed his head on his chest ''can you hold me like this for the rest of the day, I really missed you''

Tae held him tightly against his chest while playing with his hair.

Jin who was left alone at the table couldn't stop thinking about how these 2 didn't respect him as their eldest hyung and just left him there.

Jimin's POV

As soon as I saw tae standing in front of me I felt so happy yet betrayed cause he didn't tell me he woke up but right now that was not the issue. What mattered is that he was fine and back in business.

As I was about to run and jump on tae, I noticed how kook was trying to convince tae to not do anything. That's when I remembered that all of us were called here for an emergency meeting requested by tae... what is going on?

As soon as I understood what we were here to discuss I felt happy cause after everything that Jin hyung has said to kook, he still had the courage to tell tae about it.

Although I don't know what is gonna happen in the future, but I wish for them to stay together and for kook to be tae's mate when the time comes. The way they support each other is so beautiful that I want them to Stay like this forever cause I know tae and kook are nothing with out each other.

Author's POV

It was the evening and everyone was sitting on the family table that was decorated with tae's favorite food which was also kooks cause what ever tae eats he eats it too.

''So is everything sorted out now tae'' Mrs Jeon asked

''Yes mom, it was just a misunderstanding that is sorted out now right everyone?'' Tae asked looking at Jin

''Yes we are fine now mother'' Jimin answered smiling so brightly that even yoongi and hobi smiled looking at their baby who was so happy that his best friend is back.

''Jiminie baby you are saying that cause you are so happy to have tae back, how about you Jinnie is everything fine?'' Mrs Park questioned Jin specifically.

The table became quite as everyone looked at Jin waiting for him to answer.

Jin smiled slightly ''Yes mother everything is fine''

Everyone smiled and started eating while kook was acting like the hyung to tae and feeding him everything by himself.

Taehyung didn't even touch the spoon or the folk to eat when kook was here to do the honors of feeding him and when he was thirsty he attempted to pick the glass and drink the juice while kook feed him but before he could even touch the glass kook slapped his hand and picked the glass himself bringing it to taes lips so he can drink.

The whole family stared at the youngest couple in the family smiling to themselves while wishing nothing changes between them.

Mrs Jeon sniffed a little looking at them ''Kook I want you to take care of my baby for the rest of your life okay'' and everyone was shocked, well not really cause they were used to her taking tae as her child even though she gave birth to kook.

But never forget that the reason Mrs Jeon takes taes side is because her and Mrs Kim swiped children and any parent will take their child's side and that's how Mrs Jeon and Kim started fighting of who should take care of who

''Why should kook take care of tae when tae can take care of kook, my baby is the youngest''

''No body cares about kook he is a grown ass man while my taebear still needs all the love in the world, don't you think so honey'' Mrs Jeon asked Mr Jeon who decided to look somewhere else.

''Look even your husband doesn't agree my kook deserves the world which tae should give him not the other was around, right hubby'' Mrs Kim blinked so many times trying to blackmail her husband who just stood up and left from there.

''Yeah even your husband thinks your idea is stupid cause my baby bear is more precious then any living being in this world end of discussion and you are going to sleep in the couch today stupid ass husband can't even support your wife'' Mrs Jeon said to Mr Jeon

''Eomma can you stop calling tae your baby, I am the only one who is meant to call him that'' Kook said

''With your 19 year old ass I'm gonna need you to shut up and don't tell me what to call tae, I called him my baby bear first even before you were born''

''Yeah and with your old ass why don't you let kook live, if he wants to call tae baby then he should do it and you shouldn't''

''You guys are so childish, it's embarrassing''

————————————————
I feel like this chapter wasn't good enough but I will try harder for the next one

Love you ❤️