♡13♡

Taehyung's POV

Looking at my kookie being scared like this showed me that something was going on and it was affecting him soo badly he couldn't even tell me about it, but I will not back down and let him live with fear of someone.

''Koo you better tell me now what is going on before I call a family meeting'' I said sternly

I don't always talk to him like that but in times like this where I need him to talk and tell me what is wrong it's a must to talk to him like this.

Author's POV

''No hyung I will tell you, no need to trouble the others''

''Trouble? Now I'm really curious, talk to me''

''Okay... so don't get angry'' Jungkook passed for a second before continuing ''when you were unconscious we kinda had a fight but it was because everyone was angry about what happened''

''Did anyone say something to you that you didn't like?''

''No and you shouldn't stress about it we are all fine now, so don't tell anyone I told you wha-.. where are  you going?''

''To call a family meeting'' that's all tae said and left the room leaving kook shocked

Kook ran after him trying to stop him ''Baby stop it wasn't a-

''Everyone in the table right now''

Hearing a very authoritative and commanding voice everyone came out to see what's going on including their parents only to find  tae standing right in front of them with Jungkook by his side.

''OMG, tae when did you wake up baby?'' questioned Mrs Jeon hugging him

''Oh an hour ago mom, everyone sit down at your respective place''

''What is going on tae, you could have called everyone nicely and not use your dominating voice you know we are still older than you and they are still your parents''

''Sorry hyung now please everyone sit, I think we have something to discuss''

''Regarding?''

''What is going on between everyone''

''Even after being told not to tell him cause he should be still recovering, you went and told him an hour after he wakes up and then I'm the bad person when I call you a brat''

''This is between the 7 of you'll and I believe tae will be able to handle everyone in a correct way''Mr Kim said standing up and all the other parents left with him.

''Is this how y'all have been treating eachother for the whole week?''

''No, everyone is fine besides Jin he seems to have a problem with us more especially kook''

''I don't have a problem with any of y'all, it's just that we are family and we should tell each other the truth''

''And the truth is?'' Tae questioned

''Jungkook can be a brat for no reason sometimes and it's irritating''

Tae kept quite for a while trying to digest what his brother just said about the man he loves so much.

''Haha and you think if the way kook behaves is not according to your liking you have a right to address it however you wish?''

''What, is there a specific way I should address something I don't like?''

''Yes there is and besides that, the way kook acts shouldn't bother you cause it's non of your business''

''Oh so I should just tolerate this bratty behavior from him because I'm not allowed to address it?''

''I'm so-

''STOP, next time if someone talks to you like that I want you to stand up for yourself just like the dominant kook I know. You get it''

''Yes hyung'' Kook said in a small voice

''Jeon Jungkook you better not make me angry, I want back the man who can bend me right now in front of everyone just cause he can to show the power he has that is above mine''

Jungkook didn't know what to do. One side he is scared that his hyung might start to hate him, on the other he wants to give tae what he wants and be the strong man he is when he is with tae.

''Jeon time is ticking and I don't have the whole day''

''But hyung wh-

Before Jungkook could even finish his sentence taehyung kissed him so hard for a second he was shocked but tae knew that he has to give himself to kook so that he knows his worth in his life and remember that as long as they are together they can rule the whole pack and world.

Jungkook being court in the moment, held taehyung by his waist and kissed him back as twice as hard. It finally came back to him that he is the man who will be by tae's side for ever and he needs to stand his ground if he wants to be by his side forever.

''See there is my kookie who can do what ever he likes and doesn't care what others think about us''

''Fuck baby I missed you, I want to kiss you for the whole day to fill in for all the days you weren't there''

''If I didn't know better I would say kook has a bipolar disorder, anyways we will talk later since kook still wants to eat your face'' Jimin said looking calm but inside he also wanted to jump on tae and hug him but I guess next time.

—————–———————————
See y'all around and hope you are doing fine after the announcement of the other 4 members going for military.

Love y'all ❤️